Jets week!!!!

39 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

wow. Thanks for finding this hadn’t seen it before. What a joke. Must be nice to have an angel on your shoulder like Peyton Manning to vouch for you wherever you go and then delude yourself into thinking it’s all you, eh Adam? Burn the jets down along with the chargers and start over.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:19 AM, Bleedingreennc said:

This is it ladies and gentlemen, final game! Congrats on making the big dance, very disappointed in the Bill's for not beating the Pat's. Let's have a injury free game,(you should definitely rest your starters!). This game doesnt mean a thing for me. I want us to win, and I always will. I'm not one that is focused on draft positions. FIRE GASE!!! Good luck all!

Thanks BleedingGreen.  Not nearly as disappointed as we are, believe me.  As you may know, it came out this am the starters will play.  I hope it's not a mistake..... Good luck except Sunday

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, Bleedingreennc said:

This is it ladies and gentlemen, final game! Congrats on making the big dance, very disappointed in the Bill's for not beating the Pat's. Let's have a injury free game,(you should definitely rest your starters!). This game doesnt mean a thing for me. I want us to win, and I always will. I'm not one that is focused on draft positions. FIRE GASE!!! Good luck all!

We will have none of that articulate logic around here, jets fans are supposed to be rude and obnoxious :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1