Wk 16 SNF: KC at Chicago

24 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Interesting observation in reaction to all the Mahmes love on 2BD:

Versus New England

Mahomes = 26/40 for 283 yards;  1 TD & 1 INT;  QB rating of 84;  6 rushes for 6 yards.  Total yards = 289

Allen = 13/26 for 208 yards; 2 TD's & 0 INT;  QB rating of 103;  7 rushes for 43 yards.  Total yards = 251

Seems like very comparable games against a great defense in their house.  Sure KC beat NE 23 - 16 and the Bills lost 24 - 17..  But would folks agree that KC has a better set of skill players?

Mahomes love on 2BD? This is the only place you will ever see anyone try to argue Allen will ever be half of what Mahomes is currently

20 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I would agree that Mahomes is better then Allen - right now.  But the difference in skill players can not be disputed - at least by a rational person. 

I would also argue that the Bills got the Pats A+ game and the Chiefs got their B game. 

My point was that when both QB's played NE on the road, only a couple of weeks apart and against one of the top 3 D's in the NFL and they both played equally well. 

I think the Pats played as hard against the Chiefs, they were playing for 1st seed.

The Chiefs are better offensively than the Bills at skill positions and QB, no doubt.

35 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Interesting observation in reaction to all the Mahmes love on 2BD:

Versus New England

Mahomes = 26/40 for 283 yards;  1 TD & 1 INT;  QB rating of 84;  6 rushes for 6 yards.  Total yards = 289

Allen = 13/26 for 208 yards; 2 TD's & 0 INT;  QB rating of 103;  7 rushes for 43 yards.  Total yards = 251

Seems like very comparable games against a great defense in their house.  Sure KC beat NE 23 - 16 and the Bills lost 24 - 17..  But would folks agree that KC has a better set of skill players?

im glad you included Allen’s rushing yards too. So many analysts blow off his rushing yards and TDs when talking about him as a quarterback.  Well all those yards and TDs are just as important whether he runs em or throws em.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Fades to the corner are such low percentage throws , even if they’re low risk. Probably why Daboll loves them 

Such a bad play on 4th down. Nfl teams love fades on 4th down for whatever reason

Also Someone should tell the bears they're down 3 scores

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Mahomes love on 2BD? This is the only place you will ever see anyone try to argue Allen will ever be half of what Mahomes is currently

I really like Allen’s potential, and I disagree with your take that Allen will never be “half” as good as Mahomes. I really believe Allen could potentially develop into something special. In truth, none of us know at this point.

However, I do agree with your point it’s absurd how many people on TBD feel the need to put down Mahomes. The dude is an elite QB, and one of the best in the game right now. Comparing him to Allen by doing things like cherry picking stats is ridiculous. I actually like Josh Allen, but it shouldn’t mean we aren’t allowed to comment on how good Mahomes is. That’s just typical Bills fan insecurity. Saying Allen is at Mahomes level is crazy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I really like Allen’s potential, and I disagree with your take that Allen will never be “half” as good as Mahomes. I really believe Allen could potentially develop into something special. In truth, none of us know at this point.

However, I do agree with your point it’s absurd how many people on TBD feel the need to put down Mahomes. The dude is an elite QB, and one of the best in the game right now. Comparing him to Allen by doing things like cherry picking stats is ridiculous. I actually like Josh Allen, but it shouldn’t mean we aren’t allowed to comment on how good Mahomes is. That’s just typical Bills fan insecurity. Saying Allen is at Mahomes level is crazy. 

I've heard people put down Mahomes, Jackson and Watson yet mostly big up Allen. Funny

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

I've heard people put down Mahomes, Jackson and Watson yet mostly big up Allen. Funny

It’s ok to like Allen, I know that I do. There aren’t many good QB’s in the AFC. I’d take Allen over half (maybe more) of the other AFC QB’s. I just don’t understand why people need to say guys like Mahomes, Jackson, and Watson aren’t as good as Allen. You can like Allen without being in denial of reality. Allen isn’t as good as those guys right now, it’s simply a fact. 

• Like (+1) 2