Jump to content
Ridgewaycynic2013

Week 14: Around the League

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Tomlin faked a punt up 10 in the 4th quarter on the road and it led directly to 7 points.

 

Now the Steelers are in for a fight when they were up comfortably.

 

Home and hosed now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things did not go our way at all today.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Next week is crucial.... Bills can’t go into that Jets game on a 3 game losing streak.


Your math sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Steelers winning today really hurts us. Anyone that is thinking about playoff matchups is getting ahead here. Those playoff odds aren’t factoring in the schedule. It’s going to be tough to get in now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Steelers winning today really hurts us. Anyone that is thinking about playoff matchups is getting ahead here. Those playoff odds aren’t factoring in the schedule. It’s going to be tough to get in now

No saying it's a certainty, but tough to get in?!

 

Please look at that titans and texans schedules, they play each other 2x still.  We just need to beat the Jets and we're in....colts and raiders each with 7 losses, titans will either win both (putting us ahead of texans), split (texans win division and we have tiebreaker over titans), or Texans win both.....we are in with 1 more AFC win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Things did not go our way at all today.


Your math sucks.


not true. The Texans and Colts both losing to the nothing Broncos and Bucs was pretty huge.  Houston and Tenn still play twice so they will offset each other. Right now the AFC wannabes are chasing the Steelers. But Bills

must take care of business next weekend 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We’re just fortunate we got to play Tenn w Mariota.  Because Tannehill is definitely an upgrade 

True. The Bills have never beaten Ryan tannehill 

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aadc2724ae6f04aec9d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

True. The Bills have never beaten Ryan tannehill 

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aadc2724ae6f04aec9d


means nothing.  He’s in a different situation with a different team and threw for nearly 400 yds today.  Let’s see our guy do that one time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Next week is crucial.... Bills can’t go into that Jets game on a 3 game losing streak.

We're going into the Jets game on a two game winning streak.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zow2 said:


means nothing.  He’s in a different situation with a different team and threw for nearly 400 yds today.  Let’s see our guy do that one time.

He did that plenty of times in Miami too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Steelers winning today really hurts us. Anyone that is thinking about playoff matchups is getting ahead here. Those playoff odds aren’t factoring in the schedule. It’s going to be tough to get in now

We’re in the playoffs if we win next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Steelers winning today really hurts us. Anyone that is thinking about playoff matchups is getting ahead here. Those playoff odds aren’t factoring in the schedule. It’s going to be tough to get in now

No it isn't.  We need one win over the next three games, and we're slight favorites to get in even if we go 0-3.  Stop making it sound like the sky is falling.  It isn't.  The Bills are fine.  We're fine.  The season is fine.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He did that plenty of times in Miami too. 

 

So glad the yardage guys are back. Missed them badly

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

No it isn't.  We need one win over the next three games, and we're slight favorites to get in even if we go 0-3.  Stop making it sound like the sky is falling.  It isn't.  The Bills are fine.  We're fine.  The season is fine.

 

He's very emotional today. Best to just let him emote 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another chapter in The Legend of Duck Hodges.  Undrafted camp arm has defeated the last two #1 overall picks in back to back games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...