Week 14: Around the League

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

haha. I get it. Just talking logistics. 

you’re right though, even if they lose today they still have to lose one more game IN ADDITION to the game against us, so it’s definitely a long shot to win the division now

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t who the Steelers qb is, that game Sunday night is going to be incredibly difficult. We will be lucky to score 10 against them.

I agree. Some teams are just a bad matchup. Ravens were today and PIT is as well. We know the defense can do their thing, and won’t have a Jackson to worry about at QB. The PIT D vs our offense is a bad matchup, because we haven’t shown we can beat heavy pressure, and are bad at screens. 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

you’re right though, even if they lose today they still have to lose one more game IN ADDITION to the game against us, so it’s definitely a long shot to win the division now

A loss today and against the Bills could move them down to the 3rd seed also.

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Let's put it this way: I think the Bills would be better helped by New England winning.  Doesn't mean we have to root for them! 

And of course, as always, I am hoping for an injury to Brady on the side. 

Bills can take care of their own business.  Zero chance I'm rooting for a Cheater win.  Heck - I still think there's hope for Fitzmagic or Cinci to knock them off

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t who the Steelers qb is, that game Sunday night is going to be incredibly difficult. We will be lucky to score 10 against them.

The unstoppable Steelers just allowed 10 points to a 3-win Arizona team and it's not even halftime.

Does indy and Houston losing help the bills today? 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

New England has looked awful the past few weeks. You hate to see it.

Watching them lose and play terrible almost makes up for the bills losing today. It's such a great feeling