Week 13 Around the League Thread

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

The thought process is if the Browns had run the table, they could go to 10-6 with the tiebreaker against us. Now they'd need to simply run the table and we'd need to poop on it. I feel they are eliminated from our field of vision.

Pitt still is 2 games behind us in overall record as of today. And we can defend a hell of a lot better on deep balls from the Duckman vs. Cleveland did.

Well I didn’t see them as a threat to run the table as they’re at BAL in week 16. Depends what you see as likely to happen down the road. Pit just 2 games back and could be tied with us about 2 weeks from now in theory. Browns are likely toast, maybe PIT loses at AZ next week. We will see. 

7 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Chiefs vs Raiders ? Who are we rooting for? Chiefs? 

538 has us dropping from 96% to 94% chance with Raiders win.  It doesn't matter too much but getting the Raiders to six losses would be nice.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Don Dokken said:

Miami has some really nice pieces on offense in Parker and Gesicki, and Flores seems competent. I’m more worried about them next year at this point than I am the Jets — they’ll make good use of some of those many picks. 

Plus think of the comradery the guys going through this season will have. They will be tough in a year or two.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pay_Poyer said:

Anyone just watch that Mahomes throw?? Cannot believe that wasn’t picked off!!! Point being, all quarterbacks make terrible throws each game, as Bills fans we just focus on our qb 

It was a perfect example of the old saying "if he could catch he would be a WR......"

KC had a ton of luck on that one.....

• Like (+1) 1