Update: We Are No Longer Tearing Down The Goal Posts

corta765

After beating the Ravens will be 10-3 and we need to tear down the goal posts. Consider this an early invite/ notification to take over the field

Update: We are no longer tearing down the goal posts thanks to our franchises moronic decision to wear red uniforms again

Edited by corta765
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Save it for after W17 when we defeat the Jets to win the AFC East at 13-3 and earn the #1 overall seed in the AFC.

I won't be there lol

5 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

That'd be embarrassing.

We did it in the 80s lets have some fun and take home free goal post

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

I won't be there lol

We did it in the 80s lets have some fun and take home free goal post

This whole thread is gold, but how are you gonna get it out of the stadium? And are we talking just one goalpost or both? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

This whole thread is gold, but how are you gonna get it out of the stadium? And are we talking just one goalpost or both? 

Hmm this is a good point. We have a little time to figure it out, but I say we just take the one ?

2 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

After the Dolphins had whipped us for a decade straight or whatever it was, well that I could understand.

A playoff berth truly earned not lucked into for those of us 31 or younger feels pretty similar. This season is the best I can remember minus 1999 which I remember a little but I was 11 for. Unfortunately I remember the entire music city miracle game ugh