Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cowboys fan board is virtually unanimous that this is a huge blow .. basically stating he is their only run stuffer of consequence 

Edited by CorkScrewHill
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/injury-news-antwaun-woods-out-with-mcl-injury-trysten-hill-to-see-snaps.446537/

Interesting thought. I know you guys remember 12 years when we lost to the cowboys at home in that heart breaking loss on Monday Night Football. For those who do not remember here it is. Just remember that Jason Witten actually played in that game as crazy as that may be. Him and Jason Garrett ( Offense Coordinator -then/ Head Coach - now) are probability the only members of that team that still remain. I would love for the BILLS to win and give a little payback to those two with Romo ( who was the QB that game) doing the commentary.

I never thought I'd see them as breaking news..

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/1ce254d9-2759-3379-bf7a-180b1ce641ba/siran-neal-clears-concussion.html

Siran Neal clears concussion protocol
96.5 WCMFNovember 26, 2019

The Buffalo Bills should have one of their top special teams players and backup defenders back when they face the Dallas Cowboys this Thursday. Head coach Sean McDermott announced that safety Siran Neal, who missed last week's game against the Denver Broncos, has cleared the concussion protocol. Neal was listed as a full participant on Monday's injury report, which was only an estimation since the team only held a walk-through. Tackle Ty Nsekhe was still out with an ankle injury, as was wide receiver Robert Foster, who suffered a hamstring injury on Sunday. Center Mitch Morse, who left the game with a finger injury, was listed as a limited participant. For the Cowboys, starting defensive tackle

Bills, Cowboys have something to prove thanks to past opponents

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/25/buffalo-bills-dallas-cowboys-something-prove-record-opponents/

Thanksgiving football is something special. For the Buffalo Bills (8-3) and Dallas Cowboys (6-5), it will be an afternoon to show that one of these two teams are true contenders for the postseason. The Cowboys currently sit atop the NFC East standings, while the Bills hold a Wild Card spot in the AFC. Buffalo, for their part, is sporting their best record through 11 games since 1996. Dallas is working to claim its second consecutive NFC East crown. Yet, some of their progress clouded as a bit of a mirage. Dallas has struggled against superior competition, falling to New Orleans, Green Bay, Minnesota, and Dallas. Only their 10-point loss to the Packers was a defeat with a greater than one-score

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Interesting thought. I know you guys remember 12 years when we lost to the cowboys at home in that heart breaking loss on Monday Night Football. For those who do not remember here it is. Just remember that Jason Witten actually played in that game as crazy as that may be. Him and Jason Garrett ( Offense Coordinator -then/ Head Coach - now) are probability the only members of that team that still remain. I would love for the BILLS to win and give a little payback to those two with Romo ( who was the QB that game) doing the commentary.

Payback the Cowboys?! They should be trying to get payback on members of the Bills for blowing that game. The Cowboys did everything that they could do to give that game to the Bills. The Bills were like “no thanks, you can have it”.

I was there. It was the constantly loudest I've ever heard the stadium get. It was like jet engine at ten feet loud non stop.

• Like (+1) 2

From Cowboys Board

"Well, they're laughing it up over this thread we have:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/220704-bills-cowboys-thanksgiving-day-430/#comments

As bad or up and down as the Cowboy's have been the past 25 years, I wouldn't exactly be bumping chests as a Bills fan After a half-century of disappointment, they're the last to take pot-shots at our badly ran team. Those Bills fans are are still stuck in stage-3 of a 5-stage process that Cowboy fans have been on for awhile. Come Thursday, they'll get a taste of "eating the cheese", that we've become accustomed to, and crawl back in their hole. This will be their "Super Bowl", but they'll sadly get drop-kicked by a very embarrassed and desperate Jason Garrett-led team (the only time all 3-phases show up)."

I still cant believe McGee dropped that pick 6 in the 4th quarter. 

Just now, the skycap said:

My question offensively is why can't/don't the Bills run some semblance/version of the Ravens offense? They have similar pieces w/similar skill sets. Especially down in the red zone. Their offense looks so efficient.

If ONLY their OC was an OC in Buffalo......  Ohhhh Wait

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, the skycap said:

My question offensively is why can't/don't the Bills run some semblance/version of the Ravens offense? They have similar pieces w/similar skill sets. Especially down in the red zone. Their offense looks so efficient.

I thought what we were doing in the red zone has been working

8 minutes ago, the skycap said:

2 FGs last week 

yea, really stupid of our OC to dial up penalties on the goal line...Ravens are smarter than that. 

also...for the record, we are at 65% in the redzone for TDs and the Ravens are at 68%, sooo, im not too concerned. 

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Like (+1) 1