Adam Archuleta Makes Classic Gaffe During Bills/Fish Game

Nextmanup

24 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Can't believe no one has started a thread on this.

If I missed it, I apologize.

https://awfulannouncing.com/cbs/adam-archuleta-dirty-sanchez-mustache-cbs-bills-dolphins.html

During Bills-Dolphins game, Adam Archuleta says he could “squeeze out…a Dirty Sanchez” mustache, which doesn’t mean what he thinks it means

Well, that comment has been mentioned in quite a few other threads, albeit in passing when discussing the commentating in general.

Dedas and Archuleta were going at each other jokingly most of the second half. Archuleta retorted that his $50 emergency tie was better than Dedas' $50 mustache, and Dedas asked if Archuleta could even grow one...

14 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I heard when he said it but it didn't register at the time...I got lost in the necktie, mustache talk.

But yeah, he did say that didn't he?

Yes he did and it was f-ing hilarious.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kiva said:

And please op. Educate us on what a “dirty sanchez” does actually mean. I took it as a handle bar style stache. I’ve never heard of it. 

Yeah, I didn't know either so I looked it up and can now truly say I wish I didn't know what one was.

Edited by FishSquisher
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FishSquisher said:

Yeah, I didn't know either so I looked it up and can now truly say I wish I didn't know what one was.

And what is it? I’m at work and don’t want to look up something potentially inappropriate  

Edited by Kiva

6 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Well, that comment has been mentioned in quite a few other threads, albeit in passing when discussing the commentating in general.

Dedas and Archuleta were going at each other jokingly most of the second half. Archuleta retorted that his $50 emergency tie was better than Dedas' $50 mustache, and Dedas asked if Archuleta could even grow one...

Right!  And then he used a term that is totally inappropriate for their conversation or national airwaves because he obviously doesn't understand its meaning, which is where the humor lies.

I'm thinking a lot of folks commenting in this thread do not know what a Dirty Sanchez is, which is funny in its own right.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Right!  And then he used a term that is totally inappropriate for their conversation or national airwaves because he obviously doesn't understand its meaning, which is where the humor lies.

I'm thinking a lot of folks commenting in this thread do not know what a Dirty Sanchez is, which is funny in its own right.

:lol:

Hey, what your boyfriend or girlfriend do to you is none of our business ?

I liked most of Archuleta’s comments.  I heard the dirty Sanchez reference and I laughed. He obviously didn’t know what he was saying.

He was frustrated with all the penalties for roughing, late hits, etc.  He pointed out that it was obvious that guys were trying to hold back, going for glancing blows, not leading with the head, etc. but they would still get the penalty. 

Most people understand the goal of making the game safer, but some of the calls are the ticky tack, and he would point it out.  Of course, he was a defensive player so he could be expected to gripe about those types of penalties. 

3 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I liked most of Archuleta’s comments.  I heard the dirty Sanchez reference and I laughed. He obviously didn’t know what he was saying.

He was frustrated with all the penalties for roughing, late hits, etc.  He pointed out that it was obvious that guys were trying to hold back, going for glancing blows, not leading with the head, etc. but they would still get the penalty. 

Most people understand the goal of making the game safer, but some of the calls are the ticky tack, and he would point it out.  Of course, he was a defensive player so he could be expected to gripe about those types of penalties. 

Do you suppose he thinks a dirty sanchez is worth a flag? He didn’t seem to care for a lot of the calls. 

• Haha (+1) 1