Adam Archuleta Makes Classic Gaffe During Bills/Fish Game

Nextmanup

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

I heard the dirty Sanchez reference and I laughed.   He obviously didn’t know what he was saying.

Either that or he might have made a previous reference off camera to Dedas stache as looking like a Dirty Sanchez model and got lost in the back and forth.    It wasn't a Tasker-ism the reference actually made sense.

Dedas stache was pretty feeble.

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Either that or he might have made a previous reference off camera to Dedas stache as looking like a Dirty Sanchez model and got lost in the back and forth.    It wasn't a Tasker-ism the reference actually made sense.

Dedas stache was pretty feeble.

There was definitely some banter about Dede’s feeble stache 

Maybe Archuleta lives a clean, conservative lifestyle and would never be in a position to understand the reference. 

I doubt it, but you never know. 

• Like (+1) 1

Archuleta actually came out and said something important that a lot of others won't...........the Bills WR corps is consistently bad against man coverage.

Having a 25th or so quality WR corps sucks and contributes to Daboll hunting and pecking for plays that he thinks might scheme people open rather than being able to focus on a smaller group of plays that work well and allow the offense to play with rhythm and tempo that better suit Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That had to be the bottom of the CBS barrel in broadcasting both in the booth and in the production truck. Horrific video, missed shots, plays running during commercials or vice versa. A total mess!

Shows the priority they place on the game.