The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m honestly confused here. If ISN’T the trial; but instead is supposed to be The People’s investigation....why is it that The People’s representatives cant ask any questions of the government STAFF who put this ‘report together?

Because shut up, that's why...

Sounds snarky, but it is pretty close to the  truth.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Aw, that's a shame to the narrative. 

Oh my God, Russia and the Ukraine are interfering in our 2020 election already!  Just a feeble attempt to sway it for Trump!

Edited by GaryPinC
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

just looking through Goldman's twitter feed... for him to state that he is non partisan is a joke, he should be tried for perjury.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
... :lol: 

So Bribery doesn't make the cut. 

9am presser.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Backfire: 

I see one national poll with him over 50. The rest are at or below 40. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

image.png.84508357d92ddf0980a8fb781d1faecc.png

The news cycle isn't changing his poll numbers, not that you're dishonestly trying to fit Tweets to your narrative or anything. 

And his approval numbers remain unchanged. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

image.thumb.png.ebdaec1db7cdaefdc336229edf37d8c5.png

He should still win. But there's been no change.

Swing and a miss. 

Edited by John Adams

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I see one poll with him over 50. The rest are at or below 40. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Not that you're dishonestly trying to fit Tweets to your narrative or anything. 

And his approval numbers remain unchanged. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

He should still win. But there's been no change.

After all the Dems have thrown at him over the last three years there’s still no change? Leftists cry out in DESPERATION! “Who will rid us of this troublesome priest?”

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

After all the Dems have thrown at him over the last three years there’s still no change? 

You're not smart so I'll help here: DR's story was that his numbers are getting better. They aren't. Except in WI where he was already strong. So there's no big uptick as a result of any news one way or another. 

But it would be neat-o if there was. It would show people would think for themselves and change their minds on things. 

The election will be decided in PA and WI. Trump will win easily unless the Dems pick someone who can win those places. 

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Nonbinary Gender Articles of Impeachment Day or Something. 

“The utter pointlessness of the impeachment charade is what is so frustrating. The Democrats are still upset that their long game with the Mueller report laid an egg and left them with nothing. This pathetic Ukrainian do-over of theirs won’t be given the kindest treatment by history, no matter how infused with righteousness their indignation may seem to them at the moment.”

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Articles being read right now. 

Man, I haven’t seen a line up of genetic defects like that since the Boston Celtics of the Larry Byrd era! :w00t:

I'm not even bothering to watch. This is predetermined, so why give them the air time? 

I gotta tell ya, politics is an ugly business. There is no way I could ever be a politician. As the Democrats are manufacturing some impeachment nonsense, Trump and the House are also doing defense funding (including space force), the USMCA is about to be ratified, and now they all have to work together to avoid another government shutdown, and they will! I could not do it. I could not work with people who have threatened my family, lied about me, and made my job as difficult as possible for the last three years. And not even for some great philosophical reason - such as making the United States a better place! Oh no, this all comes down to money.  The graft-machine has been cut off by President Trump, and the howling monkeys in Congress just do not like that. 

And this also has made me question... if 'everyone' knows this impeachment nonsense goes nowhere, and they are all continuing to work on funding bills (and other legislation), why do it? Bread and circus for their base? Make Trump miserable? Distracting from the OIG findings (regardless of the press trying to play the "mistakes were made" card, that report was damning for (ex) top-tier FBI officials)?  Distracting from possible Durham/Barr indictments? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Tom Brokaw Gets It On Impeachment, Says What We’re All Thinking About It

According to Brokaw, like many of us, this entire impeachment process has become something of a tiresome thing to keep track of, and is causing his eyes to glaze over according to The Hill:

The remarks came during an interview with Stephen Colbert on Monday night’s edition of the “The Late Show” on CBS.

“I did not actually watch the hearings today,” Colbert, a staunch critic of Trump, shared on Monday night.

“I think you do have to keep track of it, but I can also see how it makes the American voters’ eyes glaze over,” Brokaw replied.

“Because it doesn’t seem to be anything except a show on both sides,” he added. “And I think that’s the really dangerous proposition that we’re dealing with now.”

I agree with him, except for one caveat. I do think the Republicans are putting on a show, but they’re putting on a show because they have to. The Democrats are going above and beyond to make Trump look like a criminal and Republicans are forced to come forward in force in order to make Democrats look stupid for doing what they’re doing.

• Like (+1) 1