The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i really think this is all about Trump, they hate him so much.... it's hillary-ious

the hate has grown from Nixon to Reagan to W to Trump exponentially

wait till Donald Jr takes over

For GarBoTibs it ABSOLUTELY IS about Trump. 

That's why they're losing.

Just to highlight how full of Schiff Schiff is -- he is saying "this is the world we live in, where the president can withhold aide from an ally fighting Russia!"

... Meanwhile, 44 withheld aid for years. 

What did Schiff say then? 

That it was THE RIGHT THING TO DO. 

Funny how that changes when there's a partisan fight to be had. 

Now he's lying about how he "resisted going down this road of impeachment". DOES ANYONE BUY THAT?!

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Actually, as I was following through the thread, you called out for anyone to answer your question.

But, really it wasn't a question.  You stated a conclusion of what you believe with hypothetical facts supporting your conclusion, and then you asked for anyone to agree with your conclusion.

Actually no, not correct.  It was a legitimate and sincere question and I would still love to hear the answer from the posters here.  You can agree or disagree that his actions are wrong or impeachable.  I just wanted to hear truthful answers and still do.

The reason I asked it is because I was reminded of the Clinton impeachment and wanted to look at similarities.  In that instance, we on the Republican side (yes, i was) spent a good deal of energy trying to prove to the Clinton supporters that Bill was a liar.  It was a complete waste of time because in the end, they already knew full well that Bill was a liar but did not care.

Here, we are waaaay beyond liar.  This guy is amoral and unethical and I believe he has committed high crimes.  The similarity to the Clinton impeachment is that a whole lot of time is being spent trying to prove to the Congressional Repubs that the guy has committed these acts but the truth is, I believe they already know that he is a criminal but they do not care.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when wiki can't make me a 2-second expert, it makes me sad

i really think this is all about Trump, they hate him so much.... it's hillary-ious

Ivanka first. Then Don Jr. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

the truth is, I believe they already know that he is a criminal but they do not care.

The truth is, three federal probes said otherwise. 

Trump was under the most intense surveillance and investigative microscope possible for over two calendar years -- yet they came away with NO CRIMES. 

Not one. 

So you're pushing a lie because YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT, facts be damned. 

That's why you're a fool, Bob. And what's coming next will be very hard for you to understand. 

Enjoy your ignorance. You've earned it 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Actually no, not correct.  It was a legitimate and sincere question and I would still love to hear the answer from the posters here.  You can agree or disagree that his actions are wrong or impeachable.  I just wanted to hear truthful answers and still do.

The reason I asked it is because I was reminded of the Clinton impeachment and wanted to look at similarities.  In that instance, we on the Republican side (yes, i was) spent a good deal of energy trying to prove to the Clinton supporters that Bill was a liar.  It was a complete waste of time because in the end, they already knew full well that Bill was a liar but did not care.

Here, we are waaaay beyond liar.  This guy is amoral and unethical and I believe he has committed high crimes.  The similarity to the Clinton impeachment is that a whole lot of time is being spent trying to prove to the Congressional Repubs that the guy has committed these acts but the truth is, I believe they already know that he is a criminal but they do not care.

Great point, now all you have to do is list the high crimes.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KRC said:

Ivanka first. Then Don Jr. 

hear hear, Mr Speaker!!!

excellent point !!!

Ivanka would be a great first woman President

1 minute ago, Pilsner said:

Ivanka is too liberal. She wanted the US to stay in the Paris Accord. Don Jr. all the way though.

imagine a split screen of Ivanka taking the Oath of Office and Hillary in her Chautauqua nursing home raging

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

can any of the NPCs here admit this necessitates domestic investigation?  

or lemme guess, trump/Putin forced them to concoct these charges?

or ZeroHedge is Russian Bot Propaganda?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

ZeroHedge does have issues. But they're not the only source on this one, Ukrainian papers broke it first. 

That's why we need to see the actual indictment so we can vet it for ourselves. 

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Aaaannnnd, here's Reuters covering it: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

hear hear, Mr Speaker!!!

excellent point !!!

imagine a split screen of Ivanka taking the Oath of Office and Hillary in her Chautauqua nursing home raging

That would be Chappaqua.  I don't think that the Hillbag or Chelsea would let the "deplorables" of WNY take care of her.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

hear hear, Mr Speaker!!!

excellent point !!!

I can just see the liberal heads exploding with Ivanka as the first female president and the second in the line of Trump's to take office. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

ZeroHedge does have issues. But they're not the only source on this one, Ukrainian papers broke it first. 

That's why we need to see the actual indictment so we can vet it for ourselves. 

Aaaannnnd, here's Reuters covering it: 

agreed. But Tyler Durden is such a great pseudonym. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when wiki can't make me a 2-second expert, it makes me sad

For the one track minded morons its nothing but Trump...for the rest of us it could be any president

that stands up for the nation against these leftist deranged bullies.

• Like (+1) 1