The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've been wondering about this for the last couple of hours. WTF does Gordon Sondland think it's so important to get back to Europe? Does he think he has a future in his ambassadorship or is he just trying to boost his frequent flyer miles?

Just wants to get out of Dodge. 

And back to Brussels... which, is definitely not involved in any shady ***** relating to our country :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That would be Chappaqua.  I don't think that the Hillbag or Chelsea would let the "deplorables" of WNY take care of her.

It wouldn't be the first time they visited Chautauqua though. On one of their campaigns they stayed in the famed Chautauqua Institute and Willie played golf across the street at a Donald Ross designed course. Reports at the time from George Stephenopoulos was that he shot a 13 for 18 holes.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

It wouldn't be the first time they visited Chautauqua though. On one of their campaigns they stayed in the famed Chautauqua Institute and Willie played golf across the street at a Donald Ross designed course. Reports at the time from George Stephenopoulos was that he shot a 13 for 18 holes.

I'll behave ?

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They already have banners welcoming President Pelosi into office. 

;) 

OMG THEY GOT TRUMP AND PENCE AT ONCE FINALLY !!!

President Pelosi? free oxycodine and booze for all !!!

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I remember that. Don't know much about the Chautauqua Institute but doubt long term care of the elderly is an option there.  For Hillary it would have to be hell on earth to be warehoused in Jamestown, Westfield (not on the lake), Forrestville, etc..  Before anybody jumps on me I love Chautauqua County but I am pointing out that the Hilldog's tastes would want her to be in Chappaqua, the Hampton's, etc. and not middle America.

Edited by RochesterRob

19 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That would be Chappaqua.  I don't think that the Hillbag or Chelsea would let the "deplorables" of WNY take care of her.

okay, thanks, i was impressed by the unique spelling ways of the other place..... lots of u in there