The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

30 minutes ago, GG said:

Just when you thought Hank couldn't topple Guam. 

The idiocy on the left knows no bounds. Look at the chairpersons of the House committees and tell me they are in the least bit serious. It's like the Three Stooges and their cousins. 

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Does the House actually have the authority to disbar anyone? Serious question.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

... Does the House actually have the authority to disbar anyone? Serious question.

this res only 'calls' for the resignation and disbarment. yes, Congress can impeach all civil servants. however, it would be just what we see today. the House might impeach Barr but the Senate won't remove him. it is just more Dem horseshit.

Edited by Foxx

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this res only 'calls' for the resignation and disbarment. yes, Congress can impeach all civil servants. however, it would be just what we see today. the House might impeach Barr but the Senate won't remove him. it is just more Dem horseshit.

I'm thinking that law licenses are issued by the separate states and Congress has no technical control over them. With that said, I think Congress made a deal with Clinton that he would voluntarily give up his Arkansas license. 

......damn electorate won't tow THEIR line...............hell just cancel elections altogether...SMH.........

Al Green - “My fear is if we don’t impeach him, he’ll get re-elected”

Jerry Nadler yesterday - “We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems “

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm thinking that law licenses are issued by the separate states and Congress has no technical control over them. With that said, I think Congress made a deal with Clinton that he would voluntarily give up his Arkansas license. 

The Arkansas Supreme Court fined him and revoked his law license for five years. The SCOTUS barred him for life - from arguing a case in their court. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 ayes 17 nos on the first Article of Impeachment.

23 ayes 17 nos on the second Article of Impeachment

strictly along party lines.

floor vote in House on both articles most likely next Wednesday.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

The Arkansas Supreme Court fined him and revoked his law license for five years. The SCOTUS barred him for life - from arguing a case in their court. 

he is an inveterate liar, even when the facts were screaming at him, he got what he deserved

still can't step up to it, that book tour was hilarious and quickly cancelled a few years ago

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'd really like the NYS Bar association to remove Barr from the Roll of Attorneys. You know, since they don't actually have anything to do with whether or not someone is an attorney.

• Like (+1) 2