The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, ALF said:

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Mr. Bolton, a Yale-trained lawyer, told Ms. Hill to tell White House lawyers, according to two people at the deposition. (Another person in the room initially said Mr. Bolton referred to Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Mulvaney, but two others said he cited Mr. Sondland.

Now what's wrong with this scenario? You bolded the wrong sentence; I changed it to bold the correct part of that nonsense.

Third-hand hearsay is not evidence (or even reliable), but somehow has been the hallmark of NYT (and WaPo) reporting of Trump - especially when they've been dead wrong. 'Unnamed sources citing unnamed methods,' remember that craze in 2017? Hell, the 'people in the room' in your quote can't even come to a consensus as to what was supposedly said.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

If they don't claim it, they're weakening it.  Process matters.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

right, if claimed, it is a matter for the courts to resolve.

Right, and only AFTER defying a Court order does refusal to cooperate become obstruction. 

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Mitch_Small20191213123509.jpg.............................gv121219dAPR20191212044508.jpg

That Pelosi one would be funnier if she were riding on a stair lift and holding a glass of water with her teeth in it. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

...excuse my well known ignorance and not fearing being labeled a bigot as labels are a convenient way of avoiding a discussion....is there anything Trump has said or actions made that infers he is anti-Israel or anti-Semintic?.....if so, I apologize for missing examples.....if not, why are so many Jews in power (Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Simon, Feinstein, et al) promulgate such hatred, vitriol and foment towards Trump?......did I miss something?.....

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...excuse my well known ignorance and not fearing being labeled a bigot as labels are a convenient way of avoiding a discussion....is there anything Trump has said or actions made that infers he is anti-Israel or anti-Semintic?.....if so, I apologize for missing examples.....if not, why are so many Jews in power (Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Simon, Feinstein, et al) promulgate such hatred, vitriol and foment towards Trump?......did I miss something?.....

Party before religion?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Trump didn't have a problem when his daughter married a Jew and converted.  He has Jewish grand kids. 

Trump moved the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, something US Presidents had campaigned on for decades but none ever had the chutzpah to do in office

If Trump is anti-semetic, he's not very good at it

IRT Schiff, Nadler, Feinstein, etc :They're not against Trump because he's anti-semitic.  They're against Trump because he walked into their proverbial Temple and overturned their money tables

• Like (+1) 8