The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nancy doesn't want to hold an impeachment vote.  But she has no choice now.

She didn't want to for a long time because she knew it was a losing political issue. I wonder what moved her calculus or if she just got beaten down by her caucus. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:25 PM, billsfan89 said:

He ordered someone to do it. Someone not listing to you ordering them to commit a crime doesn't absolve you of it. 

No I don't think he should be impeached over it. My only point was that he technically committed a crime 

Just like stating you are retartted means that you actually are.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/britain-votes-in-an-election-that-will-set-the-course-of-brexit-11576156488

worth nothing the psychopath Corbyn was the alternative. The parallels are pretty striking. People taking back their freedoms and control and rebuking communist policies. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Well 2 things here.

1.  This rep declared Trump 6' 4" in height which is enough to remove the obese label from the President.

2.  He thought carefully what to say in his precious time and of all the statements he could have made he chose that?

• Like (+1) 1

The Dems are insane. They are as sick in the head as our resident Tibs is. Demented I tell you. Going off the deep end more each passing day. They just keep exposing their sickness and vileness for all to see.

Construction of the gallows must commence. They will be needed.

• Like (+1) 2