XFL Fires back against Antonio Brown

MAJBobby

17 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I honestly dont think he cares.   He loves attention more than he loves football. 

Football fans still stroke his ego on social media.  As long as he has his cell phone it wont matter.

Of course he csres, someone living lavishly like Brown will be broke in 4-5 years.

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't be surprised if the XFL never gets off the ground. WWE is having some money issues right now.

That actually wouldn't affect it. Vince sold a ton of his WWE shares to fund a separate entertainment company to oversee the XFL so the two aren't connected at all anymore fiscally. 

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2019/03/28/wwe-stock-vince-mcmahon-shares-xfl

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't be surprised if the XFL never gets off the ground. WWE is having some money issues right now.

I don't think that's true

Vince McMahon just sold the rights to smackdown to Fox for crazyyyyy money recently

Edited by Buffalo716

17 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bold words form "the XFL".

But this thing will last a full season because McMahon will squander a fortune before he is humiliated by a mid season fold.

I agree that it will likely last a season, maybe even 2

I dont think anyone is going to watch it or care.  Teams are placed in big markets where itll just get swallowed up and nobody will buy tickets.

It feels like McMahon wanted to start this to capitalize on the "anti" NFL crowd who pretended they would never watch the NFL again because Colin Kaepernick was mean.  Since then, everyone, predictably, got over it and continues to follow the NFL.  There is just no market for another league not 'sanctioned' by the NFL.  

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I agree that it will likely last a season, maybe even 2

I dont think anyone is going to watch it or care.  Teams are placed in big markets where itll just get swallowed up and nobody will buy tickets.

It feels like McMahon wanted to start this to capitalize on the "anti" NFL crowd who pretended they would never watch the NFL again because Colin Kaepernick was mean.  Since then, everyone, predictably, got over it and continues to follow the NFL.  There is just no market for another league not 'sanctioned' by the NFL.  

Good luck convincing those here who insist the NFL needs "a minor league"....as though the NCAA never existed.

This will bomb as all before it have.  It has to...

On 10/29/2019 at 11:25 AM, Happy Gilmore said:

LOL...seriously?  Did he commit some crime up there and they won't let him in the country?

No. But his crimes in US if convicted would possibly cause Canada to turn him away at the border. They do this fairly often.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:27 AM, cba fan said:

No. But his crimes in US if convicted would possibly cause Canada to turn him away at the border. They do this fairly often.

This^^^ if you have a history they won’t let you in, the Canadian boarder security works with the US so both sides can keep out the undesirables. 

• Like (+1) 1