Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

How does this conversation contribute to a thread about the trade deadline. Start another thread if you want this discussion. 

He would, but he can’t. Knowitall noobs tend to have a short shelf life..

10 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m almost 32. Why is that so old all of the sudden ?

I said the same thing at 32. And 33. And 34. Up till my late 30s, actually. I was in great shape and couldn't understand why that was considered "old" in the sporting world. I kept wondering, "Why can't these guys play though their 40s???"

Then I hit 40, and...

tenor.gif

Edited by Golden Goat

6 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

It isn't one game. The Dolphins game exposed the Bills. Everyone is going to run the Ball down their throats now.  Teams like Cleveland, Baltimore, and Dallas are going to run all over the Bills. 

Before this last game....you said you were hyping the Bills more than anyone.  One game later....

image.thumb.png.60a3e6898e7812cafcb1fc9bd790abd0.png

I guess you're going to completely discount the other bad stretches in which we corrected it.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen again but it also doesn't mean they will continue to be gashed on the ground.  

But you've already made up your mind and you're sticking to it.  

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man you are one emotional person.

It takes one game and you go off your rocker.

I agree the offense is bad, I've said it all year.  The defense under McDermott has had bad, very bad stretches.  Nothing was worse that the 3 game stretch after the starting 5-2 in 2017 and the beginning of last year.  It gets corrected.  I'm not concerned right now.

So I do share some of your concerns but I can keep my emotions in check....

Yeah, he says nobody was hyping the Bills more than him, then one game later they are a paper tiger. ONE GAME. Don’t get too high, or too low. Important life lesson. I was not hyping them without reservation before the Eagles, and now I’m not going to panic. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. 

I’ll be happy with the Big Picture, but it’s not until next year that I have hopes of maybe taking the division. Let’s just keep showing progress on offense (with 9 of 11 new starters), and lets figure out the run D. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Yeah, he says nobody was hyping the Bills more than him, then one game later they are a paper tiger. ONE GAME. Don’t get too high, or too low. Important life lesson. I was not hyping them without reservation before the Eagles, and now I’m not going to panic. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. 

I’ll be happy with the Big Picture, but it’s not until next year that I have hopes of maybe taking the division. Let’s just keep showing progress on offense (with 9 of 11 new starters), and lets figure out the run D. 

Here's a crazy idea.....let the games play out?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's a crazy idea.....let the games play out?  

Can we do that? Don’t we have to be sure right now and scream it from the rooftops? 

We still have a lot of ways to improve. Who didn’t know that? But it’s been good enough in 5 of 7 games, so it’s not ALL terrible. I like our trajectory. I keep saying that, but I think it’s important to look at the big picture. 

13 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Well, your handle is "FUTURIST" so I suppose that means you can see exactly what the future holds, huh? 

So in the future... teams just rack up 9000 yards a play on the Bills, ya? And nowhere in the future do the Bills make adjustments and fix the things that led to exactly ONE team giving them trouble with the run game. The same one team that gives just about everyone trouble with their run game because they execute extremely well. It happens. 

After Week One there were tons of people on here saying, "They can't play close games like that, no way, no how! They will LOSE, I tell youse, LOSE LOSE LOSE!" And then they proceeded to win four out of the next five. 

Last season the defense had an awful outing against Baltimore and it followed for the first half against the Chargers. But then... *gasp* things were fixed! Adjustments made and things got better.

But hey, you got the line on da future so I guess you'd know. 

Should not a guy going under the handle of Futurist know what tonight's Mega Million numbers and tomorrow's Power Ball numbers are?

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Somewhat off topic, but Cowboys are inquiring with Jets about Jamal Adams.

Somewhat off topic? Compared to the crybaby middle school fight you just had a hand in? I think this is one of the more on topic posts in the thread. Keep it up Mr. Moderator!! 

22 minutes ago, Socal-805 said:

Unfortunately -  mostly true.

FWIW - The Special Teams are also garbage again...

THe Dallas game should be interesting.

By interesting I'm guessing you mean getting worked on national TV again by another national media favorite only to look like paper tigers, again...?

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Listening to GR right now. Goofy Sabres talk, but one of the guys just said he’s looking at his phone and ‘something appears to be brewing @OBD’. I don’t mean to be a gossip spreader, but we’re ALL thinking about it..

They were probably just ordering food.

• Haha (+1) 2