Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

The other one starts off far too stupid. I’ll forward as many quality posts as I can from it here.

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Courtesy of @YoloinOhio

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://twitter.com/marcel_lj/status/1188915423582011393?s=21

https://twitter.com/salsports/status/1188915677484199936?s=21

Leslie Frazier: "Recognition and awareness was our downfall against the screen game."

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oof... if I was a betting man, I'd probably take the Redskins to cover and the under in this one... until the Bills show they can put up points, a 10 point spread is unrealistic. Hell, the skins covered that spread against the Vikes last week in a 29 point game!

• Like (+1) 2

This game can't come quick enough.

The last two days have been totally unbearable on this message board.

Prior to the Eagles game, our defense was considered one of the Top 2-3 in the entire NFL.  

Three hours later, and we apparently need to replace our entire Defensive Line and Tremaine Edmunds is back to being a bust/playing out of position.

On offense, the lack of points is becoming a very disturbing trend that must get fixed immediately.  But the overreaction on the other side of the ball is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Prior to the Eagles game, our defense was considered one of the Top 2-3 in the entire NFL.  

Three hours later, and we apparently need to replace our entire Defensive Line and Tremaine Edmunds is back to being a bust/playing out of position.

On offense, the lack of points is becoming a very disturbing trend that must get fixed immediately.  But the overreaction on the other side of the ball is ridiculous.

..huh?...even when we put up a "W", some insist on "Monday Mourning"....SMH............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..huh?...even when we put up a "W", some insist on "Monday Mourning"....SMH............

True.  But it's not completely overwhelming with doom and gloom after a win.

• Like (+1) 3

Washington averages 12.4 PPG    (yeah I said the same about Miami 1.5 weeks ago)    The Bills still won.

The 2 teams worse Miami and the JETS. 

If the rookie Haskins plays   it won't get better.  

Washington also allows 24 ppg on defense and are shopping 2 "top" FA's before the end of the trading period. 

13 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

meh ..  I think the meltdowns are over.   

I worry every game.  the Eagles were not a pushover and they proved it. 

The skins  lol      I'm more worried about a hangnail  

The stat about Gore facing 8+ men in the box infuriates me.  How many of those plays are we showing only one WR and multiple TE’s or we are in some form of bunch formation.  

Daboll makes no attempt to disguise run or pass plays 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The stat about Gore facing 8+ men in the box infuriates me.  How many of those plays are we showing only one WR and multiple TE’s or we are in some form of bunch formation.  

Daboll makes no attempt to disguise run or pass plays 

he really doesn't. my percentage of actually guessing run or pass every play has to be about 70 to 80% accurate this year.... and I don't get paid to watch film and diagnose plays like the pro's out on the field. 

• Like (+1) 2