Two new Names added to Trade Market (Jets) - WR, Robby Anderson and DT, Leonard Williams

MAJBobby

35 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We should have just drafted Robby Anderson as a number of perceptive posters here suggested at the time. Or Geronimo Allison (also an UDFA in that class) for that matter. 

No, no. We had to have all 0 minutes of Kolby Listenbee's NFL career. 

Didn't Kolby get hurt at both his pro day and the combine? I guess he was still "good value" in the 6th based on his initial projections but man the kid didn't even suit up once! 

23 minutes ago, Big C said:

Didn't Kolby get hurt at both his pro day and the combine? I guess he was still "good value" in the 6th based on his initial projections but man the kid didn't even suit up once! 

Meh. Even before the injuries Robby and Geronimo were better. 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Meh. Even before the injuries Robby and Geronimo were better. 

Sure. I didn't dig deep on any of these guys during their draft year, I just remember Kolby being projected in the 3rd or 4th round.

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Frank Gore?

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Daboll sparingly uses the run game and I think it could be about as productive without Gore if Singletary began to receive the bulk of carries. 

From the start I saw Gore as a trade chip...could be wrong of course.

Just now, BurpleBull said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Daboll sparingly uses the run game and I think it could be about as productive without Gore if Singletary began to receive the bulk of carries. 

From the start I saw Gore as a trade chip...could be wrong of course.

Then you have one shifty back and TJ Yeldon and Perry.  

If you think Gore is used sparingly, then what is Singletary?  Gore is having a very good year with us.