Have You Ever Licked Your Way All the Way to the Tootsie Roll?

Gugny

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it's getting close to Halloween, I was just thinking about my favorite candies.

I really like Tootsie Pops.  Do you?

I'm not much of a Blow Pop guy because the gum is really bad for you.

Over all the years I've been indulging in Tootsie Pops, I still CANNOT keep myself from biting the lollipop before I can see the Tootsie Roll.  LOL.  ROFL.  LFMAO.  hahahahahaha!!!

That got me to thinking ... I wonder if any of my Two Bill's Drives fans have ever had the willpower to lick a Tootsie Pop until they get to the coveted Tootsie Roll.

Happy Holloweeen, Everyone!!!!

Depends on what you mean exactly if you mean all the way until there is only tootsie roll left no. I don't really like tootsie roll on it's own all that much so I've never been all that tempted besides vague curiosity, and the desire to finally have something to hang over Mr. Owl. If you mean just until you reach the tootsie roll center even though there sucker left most everywhere else yeah all the damn time.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Since it's getting close to Halloween, I was just thinking about my favorite candies.

Over all the years I've been indulging in Tootsie Pops, I still CANNOT keep myself from biting the lollipop before I can see the Tootsie Roll.  LOL.  ROFL.  LFMAO.  hahahahahaha!!!

That got me to thinking ... I wonder if any of my Two Bill's Drives fans have ever had the willpower to lick a Tootsie Pop until they get to the coveted Tootsie Roll.

tell me the truth... this is a metaphor isn't it?

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  I have no will power.

more contrition? wow, three posts in a row now.

who are you and what the hell have you done with EiI??

Edited by Foxx
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

How old are you again? 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

tell me the truth... this is a metaphor isn't it?

beat me too it

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

I suck them. Never bite. 

that's because you have no teeth old man  

:lol: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I certainly can't wait that long. 

***SIDE POLL QUESTION: What's your favorite flavor of Tootsie Pops? Mine is orange.***

Why you gotta hijack my *****, dawg?

I like orange and purple.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

I keep clicking on this topic because on the front page of TBD it says “Have You Ever Licked Your ...” and I keep wondering what the “...” stands for.  I must be getting old because I can’t remember even though I clicked on it only 15 minutes ago.

And I’ve tried, but I don’t think I’ve ever done it.

• Haha (+1) 1