2019 Playoffs. 1st round

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

opponents were 3-48?

Sure, but how about NE’s opposition? Similar figures I’d wager. I was thinking more specifically the Dallas and Pittsburgh Primetime game stages that were not too big in the moment for the Bills—that’s what I’d hang my hat on in terms of an amped up crowd not being determining factor in final outcome for these Bills...that’s my hope anyway 

Gotta think teams are definitely interested in being the #3 seed over the #4 seed, enough to give it full effort this weekend. Better chance for home playoff games down the line.

19 hours ago, Rubes said:

Gotta think teams are definitely interested in being the #3 seed over the #4 seed, enough to give it full effort this weekend. Better chance for home playoff games down the line.

3 vs 6 (that barely made it) in is preferable to 4 vs 5 Da Bills defense.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Steptide said:

When do we find out what day the bills play in the playoffs? Sunday? 

Probably Sunday night. They will most likely announce it after the Niners - Hawks game on SNF. The loser of that game plays on WC weekend. For me their are four games of interest Chiefs/Chargers at 1:00 only because KC is a possible opponent for the Bills. At 4:25 both the Titans-Texans and Steelers-Ravens to see who gets the #6 seed. Of course the best game on SNF with SF/SEA. I will keep an eye on the Bills score but that really is a glorified preseason game.

Edited by Greg S

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Probably Sunday night. They will most likely announce it after the Niners - Hawks game on SNF. The loser of that game plays on WC weekend. For me their are four games of interest Chiefs/Chargers at 1:00 only because KC is a possible opponent for the Bills. At 4:25 both the Titans-Texans and Steelers-Ravens to see who gets the #6 seed. Of course the best game on SNF with SF/SEA. I will keep an eye on the Bills score but that really is a glorified preseason game.

they will likely announce things before the SF/SEA game  option A or B based on who wins.

it will be

SEA/SF loser @ PHL/DAL 

MIN @ #3

we will know what is on in the AFC

Buffalo @ HOU/KC

#6 @ NE/HOU/KC

6 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

they will likely announce things before the SF/SEA game  option A or B based on who wins.

it will be

SEA/SF loser @ PHL/DAL 

MIN @ #3

we will know what is on in the AFC

Buffalo @ HOU/KC

#6 @ NE/HOU/KC

Like most here I think the Bills are the Saturday afternoon game or maybe Sunday at 1:00. I don't see them getting Saturday night or Sunday late afternoon.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:40 AM, Mr Info said:

This is what I have seen for Raiders to make playoffs & Browns game has no impact:

Raiders beat Broncos

Texans beat Titans

Ravens beat Steelers

Colts beat Jags

the tiebreaker comes down to strength of victory.

IF TEN0PIT0OAK are tied at 8-8  TEN gets in because of a better SV.

IF IND wins then they move into 2nd ahead of TEN.  But IND lost to both PIT and OAK eliminating them.

between PIT-OAK is SV.  right now its close

OAK is ahead by 3 wins with them winning.  With PIT victories 4 of them play each other so that makes up 2. Then they need MIA to W just to tie OAK.  IF tied it goes to Strength of schedule which PIT wins easily.

OAK needs MIA to lose or one of their other opponents that PIT didnt play that they beat to W to clinch it (Chargers, Lions, Bears)

On 12/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, billsfan89 said:

The Texans defense is subpar and their offense while really good I think could be stopped by the Bills quality defense. I would give the Bills a slight edge in the matchup but I downgrade it to a coin toss due to the fact that it will be an away game. 

That’s not exactly Gillette Stadium they’re going into...

Edited by mannc