2019 Playoffs. 1st round

1 hour ago, MDH said:

Lost in this is that the Texans have the head to head tiebreaker vs. KC.

So if Houston wins out and the Chiefs lose once the Bills will be @KC in the WC game (assuming they don’t win the division.)

That would suck.

Hopefully Houston loses on Sat making this a moot point.

The Texans playing Bucs and Titans versus the Chiefs playing Bears and Chargers... I think the odds of the Texans gaining the 3 seed is low, if uncertain.

I think the Bills beat the Patriots (no, really, I do) That means:

- KC as the #2;

- NE as the #3;

- HOU as the #4;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- BUF as the #5;

- TEN as the #6;

#5 BUF @ #4 HOU;

#6 TEN @ #3 NE;

That would mean a BUF win (and I think it is possible) and a NE win send us to BAL. I think we would be in that game but it is a tough out.

With the Colts Loss last night   >99% is now 100% per NYT     4% to win the AFCE   

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/upshot/nfl-playoff-picture.html     

Texans 98%, Titans 51%, Steelers 50%  something seems fishy here... 

AFC
SEED TEAM DIVISION RECORD
BAL.png (y) Baltimore 
North 12-2-0
NE.png (x) New England 
East 11-3-0
KC.png (y) Kansas City 
West 10-4-0
4 South 9-5-0
BUF.png (x) Buffalo 
East 10-4-0
6 North 8-6-0

STILL ALIVE
SEED TEAM DIVISION RECORD
7 South 8-6-0

I refuse to include the 6-8 Raiders and Browns 

AFC tiebreakers:

• Pittsburgh is ahead of Tennessee based on conference record (6-4 to the Titans' 6-5).

Titans last 2 games home against the Saints and at Texans.  I don't see them winning the last 2 games to make it. 

KC @ Bears and home against the Chargers.  Maybe the Bears defense gives them problems.  

Ravens @ Browns and home against the Steelers.  Will the Ravens rest LJ if the Pats*** beat Buffalo?.  

Steelers @ JETS and Ravens 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I wonder how they arrive at 4%?  Obviously based mostly on the talent disparity between NE and Miami....

I have no idea 

but the window is minuscule 

in Fitz we must trust.  

maybe after the Bills defeat the Pats **** the pass will jump to 10 - 15%

Crazy how much of a chance the Browns have. They'd be in the driver's seat if they had beaten Arizona. If they beat Baltimore again, they should have a very doable scenario in Week 17. I wonder if they even realize it.

They need to beat the Ravens at home and Bengals on the road. Then they need:

Week 16:
Panthers lose at Colts
Steelers lose at Jets
Saints win at Titans

Week 17:
Steelers lose at Ravens
Titans lose at Texans
Colts win at Jaguars

I am picking all these to happen except them beating the Ravens. If they can get the upset this week, watch out.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

what the heck are they smoking at GMFB?

Dallas?  
New England?

Looking at through the angle of storylines for the matchup I get it. The Bills making it would be the storyline if they go as for best matchup storyline it'd be Dallas as their opponent and after Thanksgiving I'm meh on it. Most of our best storyline games are in the AFC Bills vs Patriots and Bills vs Ravens.

We also got robbed of that Patriots vs Saints game last year but I'd rather Patriots be eliminated as quickly as possible.

Edited by Warcodered

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Crazy how much of a chance the Browns have. They'd be in the driver's seat if they had beaten Arizona. If they beat Baltimore again, they should have a very doable scenario in Week 17. I wonder if they even realize it.

6 wins and still mathematically in it IF everyone else with 8 wins loses out.  

I somehow knew AZ would win that game   

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Looking at through the angle of storylines for the matchup I get it. The Bills making it would be the storyline if they go as for best matchup storyline it'd be Dallas as their opponent and after Thanksgiving I'm meh on it. Most of our best storyline games are in the AFC Bills vs Patriots and Bills vs Ravens.

We also got robbed of that Patriots vs Saints game last year but I'd rather Patriots be eliminated as quickly as possible.

Somehow a team that lost to the JETS 

as Dallas did in my mind can’t win 3 straight road playoff games to get to the NFCCG against the likes of Seattle, New Orleans, Green Bay 

or SF or Minnesota.  

Tom Brady can’t be counted out, but man he’s just not THAT guy any more.  

Story line or fairytale ?‍♀️???

;)  ;)  Lol ? ? 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Week 16:
Panthers lose at Colts
Steelers lose at Jets
Saints win at Titans

Week 17:
Steelers lose at Ravens
Titans lose at Texans
Colts win at Jaguars

I am picking all these to happen except them beating the Ravens. If they can get the upset this week, watch out.

The Browns have completely laid down and blown up.  Coach has lost that team.  I doubt they win another game.  These guys are going to go through the motions just to get a pay check.  The team and players are imo the biggest joke in the NFL.  Yelling across sidelines for teams to come get them.  What a complete lack of respect for anyone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

The Browns have completely laid down and blown up.  Coach has lost that team.  I doubt they win another game.  These guys are going to go through the motions just to get a pay check.  The team and players are imo the biggest joke in the NFL.  Yelling across sidelines for teams to come get them.  What a complete lack of respect for anyone.

hqdefault.jpg

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I’m not sure how someone that follows the NFL can say the Pats* in the Super Bowl is in any way a good storyline. 

13 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Week 16:
Panthers lose at Colts
Steelers lose at Jets
Saints win at Titans

Week 17:
Steelers lose at Ravens
Titans lose at Texans
Colts win at Jaguars

Even with their 4th string QB I still can't see the Steelers losing to the Jets. Plus MetLife will probably be mostly Steelers fans making it sound like a home game. The Jets D isn't capable of doing to "Duck" what the Bills D did.

9 hours ago, KayAdams said:

My vote was going to be Bills vs. Packers, but nobody values my opinion on this show.

LOL   

I kind of like Aaron but hands down I'm more a Brees fan. 

the only thing I like about the Jimmy G success is that it makes the Pats look stupid for letting him go. 

8 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m not sure how someone that follows the NFL can say the Pats* in the Super Bowl is in any way a good storyline. 

The Last Hurrah  I guess 

47 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Even with their 4th string QB I still can't see the Steelers losing to the Jets. Plus MetLife will probably be mostly Steelers fans making it sound like a home game. The Jets D isn't capable of doing to "Duck" what the Bills D did.

I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it...   

Please stop saying 4th string QB. 

No. Player  Age Pos G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD
2 Mason Rudolph 24 QB 9 8 5-3-0 162 263 61.6 1636 12 4.6 9 3.4 76 6.2 5.6 10.1 181.8 80.3 32.9 14 115 5.49 4.90 5.1 1 1
6 Devlin Hodges 23 qb 6 4 3-1-0 80 118 67.8 884 5 4.2 6 5.1 79 7.5 6.1 11.1 147.3 82.7 38.4 10 65 6.40 5.07 7.8 0 1
7 Ben Roethlisberger 37 qb 2 2 0-2-0 35 62 56.5 351 0 0.0 1 1.6 45 5.7 4.9 10.0 175.5 66.0 20.4 2 7 5.38 4.67 3.1  

its a falsehood Ben, Rudolph and Duck