BYE Week Boredom

Gamache518

35 minutes ago, Gamache518 said:

Decided to do more Design work, and decided on this, like I’ve said to others I love both the current and standing Buffalo, but what does everyone think of this.

F8F67C40-003B-47A1-AE64-7628FA2D5912.jpeg

What is that white part in front of the horn to the right?

just asking for the sake of avoiding confusion because it looks like an eye, but the eye of the Buffalo has always been immediately below the horn...attached to it by design near where the red stripe begins.

31 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bye weeks....worse than ranch dressing on wings......

You sir, are a genius.

Bye weeks are worse than being forced to eat chicken wings with blue cheese dressing...yuck.  Try putting blue cheese dressing on pizza, can't do it.  Why eat mold, anyway?  Looks like stuff you find in between your toes.

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

I personally prefer the Josh Allen rendition. 

For those who don't remember:

image.thumb.png.cfad77e02ff487559388cd5ad233e695.png

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Bye weeks are worse than being forced to eat chicken wings with blue cheese dressing...yuck.  Try putting blue cheese dressing on pizza, can't do it.  Why eat mold, anyway?  Looks like stuff you find in between your toes.

Well.....actually....there's a local pizza chain here that makes a seasonal gorgonzola cheese and carmelized onion pizza.

I find it delish, but YMMV

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Are you and @Royale with Cheese dating?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. He’s quite the catch! 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For those who don't remember:

image.thumb.png.cfad77e02ff487559388cd5ad233e695.png

Well.....actually....there's a local pizza chain here that makes a seasonal gorgonzola cheese and carmelized onion pizza.

I find it delish, but YMMV

Pizza is best simple, NY style crust (wheat preferably) with cheese...and ranch.  None of this caramel or gondola stuff.  Gondolas take skiers up a mountain, not for pizza.

Just now, Augie said:

Are you and @Royale with Cheese dating?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. He’s quite the catch! 

None of your Bidness!!  That's what we say here in Texas...

54 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What is that white part in front of the horn to the right?

just asking for the sake of avoiding confusion because it looks like an eye, but the eye of the Buffalo has always been immediately below the horn...attached to it by design near where the red stripe begins.

yeah now it looks like the horn is a floppy ear with a earing. dont think op knew the eye was already there and even if it wasn't now the horn is way to far back to be effective in goring tom brady in the vulnerable neck region.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

None of your Bidness!!  That's what we say here in Texas...

I’ll just take that as a “yes”. You’re a lucky guy! He’s a hot commodity! (I think I read that here....) 

12 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Cheese is mold my friend, you likely have been eating it for most of your life, Oh, and by the way only a peasant put ranch on anything.

Go Bills!!!