10/6/2019 Around the NFL Thread

3 minutes ago, dous21 said:

the bills are so far behind the rest of the league in terms of offense its a bit worrying 

we prob have 2 wins this season if not for our defense 

You mean passing offense, right? Because the Bills were a top-5 rushing offense before today. I think the return of Singletary, Allen's improved decision-making with more experience, and better OL pass-protect cohesion with more time will lead to a much better offense towards the end of the season. Remember that this unit has a lot of new faces (only 8 left over from last year; only Allen and Dawkins starters from last year).

8 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The wins do not come with an *.  It is a team game.  What about KC who without their offense may be winless?

not the point. many teams win in this league with bad defenses, just look around

5 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

You mean passing offense, right? Because the Bills were a top-5 rushing offense before today. I think the return of Singletary, Allen's improved decision-making with more experience, and better OL pass-protect cohesion with more time will lead to a much better offense towards the end of the season. Remember that this unit has a lot of new faces (only 8 left over from last year; only Allen and Dawkins starters from last year).

They may be top 5, but that's not saying much, there's a huge drop off from the top 2 to the rest, and the league is getting away from the running game.

26 minutes ago, dous21 said:

the bills are so far behind the rest of the league in terms of offense its a bit worrying 

we prob have 2 wins this season if not for our defense 

Allen was 12 for 12 to Brown, Beasley, and Duke today.  We will have Singletary back, and bye week rest for our banged up O-line.  Heck, we might even see Kroft at some point.

Relax.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I would suggest Chiefs....they're looking like a sure thing to win the AFC west, we can use help with other wild card competition losing.

Chargers loss today was huge.  

you are correct.  We’re Chiefs fans tonight.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

I didn't see the hit on Rudolph but I did see 3 guys carrying him to the locker room with his facemask missing and him grinning at the sky making goofy faces like Adam Sandlers character from waterboy

Scary sight to see.... I hope he is ok!

He was knocked into our playoff game vs the Cheats*********, and even out cold he somehow managed to make a pointing gesture as a warning to...Tom Brady. He knows what's coming from Edmunds, facemask crumpled through Brady's brain and all... 

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Is that what they are calling the powder nowadays?

DisastrousGrandioseElver-size_restricted

Seems as he enjoys the rock as well

source.gif

Is that Coach Forester standing beside him?!?! Now we know for sure where his supply comes from.

Gase snorts at least an ounce every drive by the looks of that salt shaker he huffed in one fell swoop.

5 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Is that Coach Forester standing beside him?!?! Now we know for sure where his supply comes from.

Gase snorts at least an ounce every drive by the looks of that salt shaker he huffed in one fell swoop.

At the Eagles game today he stood alone on the sideline the entire game. Not a coach around him for all four quarters. The team and staff were always 5 yards away. 

That team has quit on Gase. 10 sacks today by the Eagles.