Gruden didnt want Haskins

Some report popped up on my phone of a viral video of Jay behaving poorly in a public setting.  I don't know if it is legit but I got the thought that if it were coach McD, that would be news to rock our world.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

9 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Some report popped up on my phone of a viral video of Jay behaving poorly in a public setting.  I don't know if it is legit but I got the thought that if it were coach McD, that would be news to rock our world.

It is being speculated that enemies in the organization leaked them. It happened right after he named McCoy the starter over Haskins. What a sh*tshow of an organization and what a terrible owner.

Edited by dave mcbride

9 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

.....Boy Danny Snyder has been, is and forever will be a joke......he's a Jurrah clone....Owner, GM, Draft Guru, Sanitary Engineer, D-Bag, etc.......harken back to labor turmoil in 1999...Boy Danny chirped in with, "WE have to realize what WE have built here"...azzclown didn't build squat...HE BOUGHT HIS WAY IN.......

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/4/2019 at 9:52 AM, Rocket94 said:

I have been a fan a long time and this is the most promising Bills "team" that I have seen is some time. I see cause for optimism. I try not to worry about other teams unless they directly effect the Bills, and nor do I want to get caught up in comparisons and other bs. 

So much this my man. To each their own, but I don't spend time looking at Josh Allen's stat sheet compared to Baker Mayfield, LJ, Daniel Jones, Davey Crockett, or anyone else. I don't care that another QB had a terrible day or a good day. I don't care that he's not Pat Mahomes. 

These around the league stories are interesting because I'm an NFL fan, but I only care about how they RELATE to the Bills. Couldn't care less how they COMPARE to the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Ok.  PFT says the video is Jay but it's a year old.  I thought it looked like Bourbon St. and a Google search revealed that the Saints beat the Snyder team, 43-19 on 10/8/18.  Hmmm.

You must’ve drank A LOT last time you were on bourbon st 

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

So much this my man. To each their own, but I don't spend time looking at Josh Allen's stat sheet compared to Baker Mayfield, LJ, Daniel Jones, Davey Crockett, or anyone else. I don't care that another QB had a terrible day or a good day. I don't care that he's not Pat Mahomes. 

These around the league stories are interesting because I'm an NFL fan, but I only care about how they RELATE to the Bills. Couldn't care less how they COMPARE to the Bills.

I know. Don't get me wrong, I keep an eye on some of Allen's stats, but I still really judge him on his total game performance instead of numbers.  How those other QB's perform has no bearing on Josh Allen's individual curcumstance, what team he plays for or what system that he is in. Yes, a few years ago Patrick Mahomes could have been a Bill. There are several things that I wish I did 20 years ago! ha!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I never understood why the Redskins were being praised for taking Haskins at 16 while the Giants were being criticized for drafting Jones at 6. In today's NFL, the key recently to drafting QB's has been to trade up and go get them or take them early. Sure, Haskins was viewed as decent value pick at 16. But if you are the Giants and you truly believe in Haskins as a franchise guy you have to move up to get him. Even if that means just jumping from 16 down to 12. Do something to ensure that you get your franchise QB. What the Redskins told us by not moving up to draft Haskins was that they really do not have that much conviction in him. Sure we will take him if he is still there at 16 but if not, oh well, onto plan B.

It is similar to how we messed up the whole EJ Manuel draft. Sure, at the time it looked like great value to trade down from 8 to 16, gain extra picks and still get the pick of the first QB off the board. But it told us that the Bills really didn't have that much conviction in EJ if they were willing to risk not getting him at all.