jw digs on Frank Gore

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

jw in an interview with Gore asks if he changed his running style after so long. Gore says you have to watch the film. Wawrow says, “Did they have film back then?”  Ha. Nice one. 

Gotta' love affable Frank Gore helping Wawrow play out his cawny joke(that he wouldn't find funny if something similar were said about him).:rolleyes:   

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I guess he has to grow on some folks because we had some non-believers when he was signed.

I mean $2M for one year...........wtf was NOT to like?

It’s reasonable to be skeptical about a 35 year old RB. He was very good on Miami last year, too, but it’s not crazy to think he has to slow at some point. But it sure ain’t this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It’s reasonable to be skeptical about a 35 year old RB. He was very good on Miami last year, too, but it’s not crazy to think he has to slow at some point. But it sure ain’t this year. 

I was skeptical.  I was wrong.  Great football player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He owns who he is: a 36 year old running back in a VERY young mans league. Absolutely love it and Gore is da man!

An aside: I think it is in the Bills app where he talks about feeding off the young guys. Impressive that he recognizes it and has found ways around Father Time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Now that was funny ? 

14 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Interesting that he still laments the injury in college.  He insists you wouldn't even believe how good he would've been in his career without the injury.  Miles better than Frank Gore through his career is pretty hard to imagine. 

Best way to describe him was Marshall Faulk but with power and toughness of a big RB.   Beautiful, graceful runner with elite speed and explosiveness and the power of a top inside runner.

After the knee injuries he lost almost all of the explosiveness and speed and became a plow horse by comparison and he STILL has had an amazing career.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

jw in an interview with Gore asks if he changed his running style after so long. Gore says you have to watch the film. Wawrow says, “Did they have film back then?”  Ha. Nice one. 

In full context Gore is talking about his 2 acl tears in college.. 

And how unrecognizable his running style back then is compared to now.. pretty much saying I was 10x as good before the injuries and still ran for 15k

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Gotta' love affable Frank Gore helping Wawrow play out his cawny joke(that he wouldn't find funny if something similar were said about him).:rolleyes:   

Lol,still hating on Wowrow.....You still mad? It seems like you might be, just a little bit though.

17 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol,still hating on Wowrow.....You still mad? It seems like you might be, just a little bit though.

Mayyyyyybe.........but it's Wawrow not Wowrow.........show the man some respect........Wowrow sounds like something you get your dog to say so he can get a treat.:thumbsup:    

• Haha (+1) 1