Percy Harvin high during every NFL game he played

papazoid

Seriously.  Brett Favre had a big problem with prescription pain killers and I always wondered if those doing the illegal kind were better off.  Such a brutal game that they need some sort of plan on dealing with the pain that comes with it.  I doubt the game has evolved much in that regard since the era of North Dallas 40.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

I'll go with Kelvin Benjamin as another and say that he never figured out how to moderate his intake. 

Intake of little debs after smoking maybe.. Jeez. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

You should try it! It's awesome!

I prefer more southern delivery methods... 

Edited by whatdrought

7 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I get high pretty much every time I play sports.  Sometimes when I go running I am high and usually do about 3-5 miles.  Every time I go biking I am high.  I'm almost 40 and still regularly out perform people in their early 20's when I play sports with them while being high.  How many NBA'ers are high regularly during games?  A lot.  People have a lot of misconceptions about marijuana.  

I train in brazilian jiu jitsu and Muay Thai....I take a big hit before I walk in the gym.  

When I'm stretching, I feel like I'm on clouds.  When I actually start working, I don't feel it.  When the round ends, I start feeling it again in the minute or two break.

My ex used to run marathons and she would keep a cookie in her pocket.  She would eat pieces through out the run and it really helped her.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Those that smoke for pleasure enjoy it

Some don't smoke because they didn't like it

Some don't smoke and just hate it. 

If you haven't tried it you shouldn't knock it is my opinion.  

I try to avoid lighting things on fire and sticking them into my mouth to inhale the toxic fumes.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I try to avoid lighting things on fire and sticking them into my mouth to inhale the toxic fumes.

You are the exact person I can't stand.  I'd rather be around an open-minded person instead of a narrow-minded prick that judges everyone

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You are the exact person I can't stand.  I'd rather be around an open-minded person instead of a narrow-minded prick that judges everyone

Is your argument that smoke isn't toxic? Because smoke, in all it's forms and from all sources, is toxic, including cannabis:

"A 2007 study found that while tobacco and cannabis smoke are quite similar, cannabis smoke contained higher amounts of ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, and nitrogen oxides, but lower levels of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).[32] This study found that directly inhaled cannabis smoke contained as much as 20 times as much ammonia and 5 times as much hydrogen cyanide as tobacco smoke and compared the properties of both mainstream and sidestream (smoke emitted from a smouldering 'joint' or 'cone') smoke.[32] Mainstream cannabis smoke was found to contain higher concentrations of selected polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) than sidestream tobacco smoke.[32] However, other studies have found much lower disparities in ammonia and hydrogen cyanide between cannabis and tobacco, and that some other constituents (such as polonium-210, lead, arsenic, nicotine, and tobacco-specific nitrosamines) are either lower or non-existent in cannabis smoke.[33][34]

Cannabis smoke contains thousands of organic and inorganic chemical compounds. This tar is chemically similar to that found in tobacco smoke or cigars.[35] Over fifty known carcinogens have been identified in cannabis smoke.[36] These include nitrosamines, reactive aldehydes, and polycylic hydrocarbons, including benz[a]pyrene.[37] Marijuana smoke was listed as a cancer agent in California in 2009.[38] A study by the British Lung Foundation published in 2012 identifies cannabis smoke as a carcinogen and also finds awareness of the danger is low compared with the high awareness of the dangers of smoking tobacco particularly among younger users."

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What about alcohol that is toxic to the liver?  Do you avoid that too?

Absolutely.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
11 minutes ago, MJS said:

Money, maybe? Not sure.

I smoke weed on a regular basis.  I used to drink more when I was younger, but only touch alcohol a few times a year now.  For me marijuana allows me to relax and anyone who sees my posts knows I can be a little edgy lol.  If I were to drink alcohol, I feel like I am giving up on the rest of the day and nothing else will be accomplished, it is a feeling I hate.    Also, I hate starting the next day sluggish from alcohol.  When I smoke weed I am still able to perform all my daily functions without decreased output.  If you are used to being active I don't think it is that much of a problem.  If you live a sedentary lifestyle, marijuana might make you sleep a little more but it's the lifestyle not the marijuana that is the main contributing factor to that.  Now edibles are a different story.  They'll ***** your day up. 

I have a ton of fat neighbors that don't smoke week but I am pretty sure I accomplish twice as much as some of them daily while being high.  Also, I had my yearly checkup two months ago and the doctor said my blood work was immaculate and that I was the picture of health.  So you can be a chronic marijuana smoker like me and still be very healthy.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12