Percy Harvin high during every NFL game he played

papazoid

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Oh, I see.  I've been sober since 10/8/2005 buddy.  I'm just not an as naive as most on the subject

Congratulations man, that's great! 

That being said, you're the only person in here throwing insults and getting up in their feelings.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What about sugar?  Do you avoid that since it increases your risk of heart disease?

I definitely try to. Sugar is also not good. But sugar is not a carcinogen. It also doesn't contain toxic chemicals.

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Yeah, I see that.  I'm pretty passionate on the subject.  No apologies

Okay, you say you've been sober for damn near 15 years as a response to me joking about you smoking weed, which, given context, would make it sound like you used to but now do not? At least that you avoid any form of conscious altering vices (I assume that's why you're sober?)- So why a big proponent of weed? I'm not trying to bust your chops, just curios to see what that balance is for you? 

Edited by whatdrought

10 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm not arguing anything. Just pointing out you're kind of a dick.

That's my thing. I mock things I think are dumb. I also mock people I think are dumb.

But people mock me too and probably think I am dumb, so it's win-win for everyone.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

We're growing as a society. We're no longer interested in clean-clean squishies. Now we like that car go-go stuff. It even comes in a myriad of flavors and colors which really heightens the experience. 

I always wonder whatever happened to sitting in parents basement, shooting pool, drinking beer and smoking pot?

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I definitely try to. Sugar is also not good. But sugar is not a carcinogen. It also doesn't contain toxic chemicals.

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/features/cancer-sugar-link#1

Other cancer experts say sugar itself can drive cancer. One such expert is noted cancer researcher Lewis Cantley, PhD, director of the Meyer Cancer Center at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

Cantley thinks some cancers may start with high levels of insulin, the hormone that controls the amount of sugar in your blood. He says his research shows that “having high levels of insulin is likely to drive cancer. And what drives insulin levels is sugar.”

He doesn’t eat any sugar himself because he believes the link between sugar and cancer is clear.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sugar-is-not-only-a-drug-but-a-poison-too_b_8918630

A recent study shows evidence linking sugar consumption and breast cancer. Sugar consumption is also a major risk factor for the development of other health conditions such as obesity and heart disease

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Okay, you  say you've been sober for damn near 15 years as a response to me joking about you smoking weed, which, given context, would make it sound like you used to but now do not? At least that you avoid any form of conscious altering vices (I assume that's why you're sober?)- So why a big proponent of weed? I'm not trying to bust your chops, just curios to see what that balance is for you? 

Not speaking for him but just because someone cannot or should not drink or smoke does not mean they think no one should. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I train in brazilian jiu jitsu and Muay Thai....I take a big hit before I walk in the gym.  

When I'm stretching, I feel like I'm on clouds.  When I actually start working, I don't feel it.  When the round ends, I start feeling it again in the minute or two break.

My ex used to run marathons and she would keep a cookie in her pocket.  She would eat pieces through out the run and it really helped her.

Dang, all I wanna do is sit down and veg out for a while. Of course, I "take my recommended dose" in the evenings because I have a sleep disorder. But I have tried to use weed and then partake in certain activities, just not in a long time. 

I'd rather use marijuana than drink alcohol. Booze always just makes me feel heavy and tired. I mean, I get like a fun little 15 minute buzz but after that I'm like a sloth, moving slow, thinking slow, and trying to find a place to nap.

And for these athletes that choose to use it are better off with that than they are being fed opiates.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I thought you were referring to yourself playing the game on Madden after partaking.  Not making a comment on others besides Harvin using marijuana.  ?

Dude...I haven't played Madden since 2005 on a PS2.  I think Steve McNair was on the cover?

I don't have anything now but I wonder how good I would be playing the latest version?