Percy Harvin high during every NFL game he played

papazoid

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Is your argument that smoke isn't toxic? Because smoke, in all it's forms and from all sources, is toxic, including cannabis:

"A 2007 study found that while tobacco and cannabis smoke are quite similar, cannabis smoke contained higher amounts of ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, and nitrogen oxides, but lower levels of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).[32] This study found that directly inhaled cannabis smoke contained as much as 20 times as much ammonia and 5 times as much hydrogen cyanide as tobacco smoke and compared the properties of both mainstream and sidestream (smoke emitted from a smouldering 'joint' or 'cone') smoke.[32] Mainstream cannabis smoke was found to contain higher concentrations of selected polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) than sidestream tobacco smoke.[32] However, other studies have found much lower disparities in ammonia and hydrogen cyanide between cannabis and tobacco, and that some other constituents (such as polonium-210, lead, arsenic, nicotine, and tobacco-specific nitrosamines) are either lower or non-existent in cannabis smoke.[33][34]

Cannabis smoke contains thousands of organic and inorganic chemical compounds. This tar is chemically similar to that found in tobacco smoke or cigars.[35] Over fifty known carcinogens have been identified in cannabis smoke.[36] These include nitrosamines, reactive aldehydes, and polycylic hydrocarbons, including benz[a]pyrene.[37] Marijuana smoke was listed as a cancer agent in California in 2009.[38] A study by the British Lung Foundation published in 2012 identifies cannabis smoke as a carcinogen and also finds awareness of the danger is low compared with the high awareness of the dangers of smoking tobacco particularly among younger users."

Absolutely.

Im not arguing anything.  Just pointing out you're kind of a dick

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So one could say that you're close minded to close minded people?... 

giphy.gif

Yes

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

I try to avoid lighting things on fire and sticking them into my mouth to inhale the toxic fumes.

its Delightful though     Anti weed guy stopped being a thing in 98.  

What are you doing ?

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I'm old...Guess I'm missing out

We're growing as a society. We're no longer interested in clean-clean squishies. Now we like that car go-go stuff. It even comes in a myriad of flavors and colors which really heightens the experience. 

34 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Weed also helps with migraines so he had more than one reason. Marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug and has many medical benefits, even more so than those damn narcotics they are quick to prescribe. Hopefully the NFL will soon realize how ridiculous it is to test for it.

100 percent right! Employers need to stop testing for marijuana too. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

We're growing as a society. We're no longer interested in clean-clean squishies. Now we like that car go-go stuff. It even comes in a myriad of flavors and colors which really heightens the experience. 

I once had Fruit Loops flavor.  It really, and I mean really, tasted like fruit loops.  I was actually impressed.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I once had Fruit Loops flavor.  It really, and I mean really, tasted like fruit loops.  I was actually impressed.

Just don't mix the colors. I know they say yellow is universal, but it just doesn't seem worth the risk. 

15 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Seriously.  Brett Favre had a big problem with prescription pain killers and I always wondered if those doing the illegal kind were better off.  Such a brutal game that they need some sort of plan on dealing with the pain that comes with it.  I doubt the game has evolved much in that regard since the era of North Dallas 40.

Probably beats sitting in a tub of ice water for 20 minutes