Pregame Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

50 minutes ago, rochester rob said:

Someone tell Frazier it's legal to hit Edelman at the line ( and a damn good idea )

Been sayin this for a while now...and the goody too shoes fans don’t think it’s an okay thing to do, ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Take a poop, draw the curtains, shut the phone off, get the Brady voodoo doll out of the lockbox, turn tribal music on low, tell kids to “either shut the hell up or go outside!”, and sit in darkness and silence until kickoff....

Friggin pats week.... (sigh) 

You know what’s nice? I’m here to tell you you can leave those rituals in the past. Clearly they are having no effect on the Pats. 

(except the poo)

26 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

You know what’s nice? I’m here to tell you you can leave those rituals in the past. Clearly they are having no effect on the Pats. 

(except the poo)

You need to bring the poo to throw at Brady.

2 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

It's only 7:30 am here....2nd coffee....the wife still sleeping....can't watch pre game shows ( want to stay away from the expert picks )...watching F1 right now just to pass time.....

I watched some One Piece this morning and now Im fishing.  Gonna head home around 12 to get in game mode.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

heres my wishlist for today,

first and foremost,  just win baby!!

beat Gilmore for a long TD pass

shut down the Pats short game,  it kills us every year

make Edelman pay for every catch.

plz, for the love of god,  expect a screen pass and shut it down.  im so tired of NE calling a screen at the perfect time and hitting on it every friggen time.

defend the rub routes.....

play clean,  play tough, no injuries

be a fan,  dont be a jerk.  no need to perpetuate the feeling that Bills fans are low class.

Go Bills !!! :)

Edited by bigduke6

55 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Been sayin this for a while now...and the goody too shoes fans don’t think it’s an okay thing to do, ?

*goody two shoes*

6 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

heres my wishlist for today,

first and foremost,  just win baby!!

beat Gilmore for a long TD pass

shut down the Pats short game,  it kills us every year

make Edelman pay for every catch.

plz, for the love of god,  expect a screen pass and shut it down.  im so tired of NE calling a screen at the perfect time and hitting on it every friggen time.

defend the rub routes.....

play clean,  play tough, no injuries

be a fan,  dont be a jerk.  no need to perpetuate the feeling that Bills fans are low class.

Go Bills !!! :)

My top 3 wishes, not counting a win, in order:

1) Injure Tom Brady

2) Injure Tom Brady

3) Injure Tom Brady

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2