Pregame Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

True Karma would be Peko getting his first NFL start with his great back story and taking out Brady with that forever big injury on a clean hit... A topper would be if the hit knocked Brady into Belicheat on the sideline concussing him into Amnesia on the same play....  

Take a poop, draw the curtains, shut the phone off, get the Brady voodoo doll out of the lockbox, turn tribal music on low, tell kids to “either shut the hell up or go outside!”, and sit in darkness and silence until kickoff....

Friggin pats week.... (sigh) 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I'm hoping its more on the Bills defense to shut down Brady and the Patriots run game. Along with the Bills building a serious "pound the rock" attitude and thus allowing Allen to open up that deep passing game to Foster, Brown and Jones...Bombs away! 

It’s a good thought, but I don’t see it. I don’t think the D will lay an egg today, but the offense vs Pats D will decide this one. They don’t have the solid, thumping running game to lean on and it’s even less without Singletary. Allen needs a signature game today and we will see if he is up to the task ( along with Daboll). I think this team is still a year away at the skill positions, and the OL while more talented hasn’t played together much. They will be severely tested by the BB defense , and he will throw multiple pass rush looks at them today. Allen’s escapability is the only possible way to defeat it. I agree with Gunners take, and how close this game is ( or isn’t) will be largely dictated by Josh Allen today. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NI Bills Fan said:

The breakfast in bed wasn't for her benefit... it was for mine, and the Bills!

I'm trying everything possible to build up all the credit I can so the football gods will shine on us later!! 

So if the Pats give us a whipping she wakes up to a pile of sh*t on toast on Monday morning

7 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Allah willing.

You spelt Allen wrong

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Unfortunately, I work today until 3:30. I'm so bummed out I'm going to miss the game.

I'm not sure if I will just ignore all media and watch the game in it entirety after or just check the score constantly during the game.

Fall game days are always extra special. Enjoy the game everyone!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Who feels like vomiting on this fine day?

‘Well, Brady was probably a fan of some other team’s QB when he was a kid, too. (Does anyone know whom?) It matters not.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, no need to fix what ain't broken.

Morning routine:

Baby girl up at 5:30

Fall spiced coffee 

French toast and chocolate protein shake 

Nerf gun war with the 6 year olds

Dance party with baby girl jamming out to Band Maid

You’re a lucky man.

• Thank you (+1) 1