What will happen if the Bills do win this weekend

Billsfanatixs

On 9/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, Billsfanatixs said:

If the season ended this coming Monday and we lost to the Pats, Buffalo would have a wildcard spot

If Buffalo wins, we would be alone atop the AFC East and Fandamoniem will ensue. 4-0 in the AFC and 2-0 in the division. How dreamy that would be. Also Buffalo would be among one of the last undefeated teams in the AFC with KC the only other possible

Don't know what will happen, but a fella can dream....

If we WIN im not sure what would happen , but it would probably end up with me waking up in jail on Monday morning !! 

GOOOOO BIIIIIIILLS !!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

A Bills win on Sunday would not initiate "torch passing" conversation, IMO.

It will take more than that.

But that's for down the road anyway.  

If we win, I would just enjoy it and not look too far ahead.

I think it would.  All these sports entertainment entities fill up 168 hours a week with NFL talk.  People love to hear about a potential demise of the Patriots.  If a young buck Josh Allen beats them to get to 4-0..... and quite possibly remain undefeated over the next 3+ weeks after this.... we will hear plenty of that talk. 

I'm not saying it is necessarily accurate, but the Bills would be hyped.

32 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I think it would.  All these sports entertainment entities fill up 168 hours a week with NFL talk.  People love to hear about a potential demise of the Patriots.  If a young buck Josh Allen beats them to get to 4-0..... and quite possibly remain undefeated over the next 3+ weeks after this.... we will hear plenty of that talk. 

I'm not saying it is necessarily accurate, but the Bills would be hyped.

Sad that even if this team goes undefeated, the talent won’t dominate headlines. Instead the narrative will be “Is the Cheatriots era over?” Sure, we’ll get a few “isnt that quaint” segments. But our long suffering story isn’t as compelling to the mainstream audience as:

the Browns talent dysfunction

the Jets dumpster fire

the second coming of Daniel Jones

the lunch menu for the Dallas Cowboys

how long until Jay Gruden gets fired

Dolphins tanking for whoever the top pick seems to be at the moment

wondering why Mahomes sounds like he swallowed a frog.

I hate to admit how much, but I really enjoy any Bills content on the sports talking head shows. It’s been so enjoyable to have these people, who usually just ignore Buffalo on the basis of market size, forced to have to talk about us. 

8 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Sad that even if this team goes undefeated, the talent won’t dominate headlines. Instead the narrative will be “Is the Cheatriots era over?” Sure, we’ll get a few “isnt that quaint” segments. But our long suffering story isn’t as compelling to the mainstream audience as:

the Browns talent dysfunction

the Jets dumpster fire

the second coming of Daniel Jones

the lunch menu for the Dallas Cowboys

how long until Jay Gruden gets fired

Dolphins tanking for whoever the top pick seems to be at the moment

wondering why Mahomes sounds like he swallowed a frog.

I hate to admit how much, but I really enjoy any Bills content on the sports talking head shows. It’s been so enjoyable to have these people, who usually just ignore Buffalo on the basis of market size, forced to have to talk about us. 

I don't watch any football talk shows or sportscenter or what not. But I always watch the show leading into SNF, and enjoy seeing actual Bills highlights and talk on that program. Its cool. I havent gotten offended over the years when they gloss right over us though, because we have SUCKED, so why should they waste any time on us?

When we win Sunday, we WILL be the story leading into SNF, and its going to be glorious! 

36 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I don't watch any football talk shows or sportscenter or what not. But I always watch the show leading into SNF, and enjoy seeing actual Bills highlights and talk on that program. Its cool. I havent gotten offended over the years when they gloss right over us though, because we have SUCKED, so why should they waste any time on us?

When we win Sunday, we WILL be the story leading into SNF, and its going to be glorious! 

I was going to say something like this...

The Bills have not been relevant for 20-ish years.  When they have had their hot starts, they have gotten press, but that is few and far between.  When they stole a playoff spot in 2017, they got a lot of coverage/love.

They haven't had anything real interesting to talk about.  98% of the time, they have been on the outside looking in, hoping to hang onto the 'in the hunt' graphic inclusion.  They haven't even managed to get a top draft pick/QB that garners a lot of attention.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I was going to say something like this...

The Bills have not been relevant for 20-ish years.  When they have had their hot starts, they have gotten press, but that is few and far between.  When they stole a playoff spot in 2017, they got a lot of coverage/love.

They haven't had anything real interesting to talk about.  98% of the time, they have been on the outside looking in, hoping to hang onto the 'in the hunt' graphic inclusion.  They haven't even managed to get a top draft pick/QB that garners a lot of attention.

even when the Kelly Bills started getting good, an offhand MNF comment on the tough weather in January for a playoff game at Buffalo got horrible complaints and death threats

so ****** this place

On 9/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, Billsfanatixs said:

If the season ended this coming Monday and we lost to the Pats, Buffalo would have a wildcard spot

If Buffalo wins, we would be alone atop the AFC East and Fandamoniem will ensue. 4-0 in the AFC and 2-0 in the division. How dreamy that would be. Also Buffalo would be among one of the last undefeated teams in the AFC with KC the only other possible

Don't know what will happen, but a fella can dream....

On 9/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They will be 4-0

and on to next weeks opponent.

keep grindin'