Pats cut two players as A.B. officially signs deal

HOUSE

To make room for former Oakland Raiders receiver Antonio Brown, the New England Patriots are getting rid of an ex-Raider and a veteran pass catcher.

New England is waiving safety Obi Melifonwu and releasing tight end Lance Kendricks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001053021/article/pats-cut-melifonwu-kendricks-to-make-room-for-ab

Edited by HOUSE

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Isn't it almost time for the Patriots to claim somebody off our PS ?

Speaking of, wonder if the Davis Webb signing helped yesterday. We certainly kept Darnold in check. Eric Wood made some comments earlier in the week about them having to change some of their signals. Might have helped. 

• Like (+1) 2

At some point I wonder if the hubris of Hoodie comes back to bite him? AB doesn't strike me as the type to dance to anybody's fiddle but his own, SB aspirations or not. Week 4 would be perfect timing for a classic AB meltdown taking up all of the media conference call questions for TB12, no? 

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

let's not get too nuts next week... they play Miami

Part of me actually wants to see them break the 73 point record, since nobody ever even tries. 

A team could be leading 51-0 at halftime and win 54-10.

I hate the Pats ** and think they are the only team that would try to score infinity points.  I think the stars are aligning and think there is a 30% chance the record is broken by the Pats**.  I hope the Pats ** break the record.  I totally want to see that!  And, what that looks like!