Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Nice article written by Cole Beasley -

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/cole-beasley-the-freedom-to-play-my-best-football-my-view

He really seems to love it here. Lots of love for Daboll, too. 

Not that there is any shame in moving on from players - just part of football. I am just surprised the Buffalo Bills news site still has so much legacy content that comes up as related articles when you hit their current news links.

Articles about how Peterman has grown from adversity year one to two, or the special bond between Dion Dawkins and McCoy.

Prob should tag those as "archive" rather than related content. Just my take , but IMO they are a bit awkward at this stage.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

The closer we get to this game the more and more I know the key to victory is how well we control Bell. I hope we play run first and spy Bell all game. Bell in the pass game is likely their primary weapon.  I really expect the Jets to run right at Oliver with double teams and try to exploit his size to make him prove he can hold his own consistently so he will play a big role in the outcome. 

I hope they do double team Oliver! I suspect the Jets biggest weakness on Offense will be their O-line. The more their O-line struggles, the harder that will make it for Bell, and for Darnold. I don't think we should be spying Bell, frankly, but I do expect Bell vs. Edmunds to be one hell of an exciting matchup.

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

I hope they do double team Oliver! I suspect the Jets biggest weakness on Offense will be their O-line. The more their O-line struggles, the harder that will make it for Bell, and for Darnold. I don't think we should be spying Bell, frankly, but I do expect Bell vs. Edmunds to be one hell of an exciting matchup.

I think it will be a combination of the OL communication and lack of playing time with Bell and the OL. His running style is conducive to timing and he’s had none of that with this line.

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

All opposing RBs are spied every game as they are someone’s key on defense on every play. Usually an LB and usually the MLB. As such I think we will see a lot of Edmunds vs. Bell. I suspect Milano will have coverage responsibility as well at times.