Chad Kelly suspended 2 games

There is a rumor Chad will be forced to spend his two weeks off in Baltimore with the hope that it might help his learning curve. Just a rumor.......that might have started here.......

Edited by Augie

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

There is a rumor Chad will be forced to spend is two weeks off in Baltimore with the hope that it might help his learning curve. Just a rumor.......that might have started here.......

Maybe forced to watch the Orioles and, if he has any recurrence of off field problems, he has to return to watch them in perpetuity.

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

If the Colts were in agreement with you, Osweiler would not have been brought there.

Osweiler was just brought in to hold down the fort until the Colts were able to contact Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell. 

3 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Is this post supposed to be a joke of some kind?

He was suspended for two games to start the season months ago!!!!

I have never asked for a thread to be closed, but this extremely misleading (and confusing) OP should be stopped right now to avoid more from receiving this extremely misleading information.

^^^ This.  Once again, people just looking for any reason to ***** all over Kelly...including misleading threads.  

4 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Actually that would have been a good argument.  The Broncos waived him, effectively suspending for 8 games.  The NFL imposed 2 game suspension seems redundant but I doubt Chad felt like that challenge to authority persona was the right way to go.

Don't think they want to set that precedent.  Hunt would be asking for the same if they did it for someone else.  

8 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

^^^ This.  Once again, people just looking for any reason to ***** all over Kelly...including misleading threads.  

No conspiracy.  The OP saw it discussed on PFT and thought this was new information.  What!  Kennedy was assassinated!?  If you know your SNL history.  Anyways, he is an interesting topic that generates many different opinions.

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Watch the tape, it doesn't lie. The kid can play. I agree that he's probably gotten more looks post-off field issues given the last name--the question is what will he make of what is likely his last?  

He has the arm strength and touch to be sure, but he doesn't have the head for the game.  He falls down on reads, progressions and reading defenses.  Discipline problems on the field as well as off it.  Who’d have thought?  And we aren’t even into his myriad off the field issues or that he’s a little shorter than desired (although that’s not a big deal these days).

56 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Maybe forced to watch the Orioles and, if he has any recurrence of off field problems, he has to return to watch them in perpetuity.

Scared straight just might work! 

Ill say it in every post about this kid, for all the bad he has done, he has done a hell of a lot of good for WNY as well.   I will keep praying his story ends up well, if nothing else for the work he has done with the local youth, and his support of locals with special needs.   We all have good and bad in us, just so happens this kid is talented enough for message boarders to be talking about him.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

There is a rumor Chad will be forced to spend his two weeks off in Baltimore with the hope that it might help his learning curve. Just a rumor.......that might have started here.......

...contradicts the rumor he'll be Irsay's chauffeur/houseboy to assuredly stay outta trouble.....

4 hours ago, klos63 said:

Osweiler was just brought in to hold down the fort until the Colts were able to contact Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell. 

What you are suggesting doesn't make sense?  Do you really think any of those three guys are being brought in to be the season long backup?  Personally, I don't see it but I guess time will tell.

11 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

What you are suggesting doesn't make sense?  Do you really think any of those three guys are being brought in to be the season long backup?  Personally, I don't see it but I guess time will tell.

I was making a joke. 3 piece of crap QB's.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:50 AM, bilzfancy said:

or those of us who think objectively and not enamored with someone's family history

So Walker got cut today and the Colts elect to keep Kelly even though he is suspended 2 games...

Don't quit your day job.