Popeyes vs Chick Fil A

plenzmd1

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

my plan for a ChickFA visit in Toronto was ruined by the two hour lineup

locals and tourists LOVE to line up for hours on end in this city, for nothing that special

when tourists ask what there is to do, i tell them it's a big deal to line up for fast food for hours apparently

i don't dig it...  :(

They do that everywhere. The line for Popeyes when it opened was ridiculous. Chick-Fil-A still has very long lines for probably the worst chick-fil-A ever opened

37 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They do that everywhere. The line for Popeyes when it opened was ridiculous. Chick-Fil-A still has very long lines for probably the worst chick-fil-A ever opened

stand there for 2 hours to get a Subway sub, yay...

my life is boring and i have never sunk to this level of nothing to do on the road

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I don’t even consider Chick-Fil-A anymore as an option, it’s just too crowded! They have traffic cops at some of them so the roads don’t get any more backed up. It’s as bad as a school zone! 

6 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

i thought we'd be SMARTER than that....  :(

• 1 month later...

Ok... now I definitely need to try this sandwich. It's gotta be incredible.

USA #1
Quote Tweet

X2RlH28i_normal.jpg

Evan Lambert

@EvanLambertTV
· 13h
BREAKING: Sources say someone has been stabbed to death over a Popeye's chicken sandwich at the Popeye's in Oxon Hill. We are on our way to learn more. @fox5dc
Show this thread
9:54 PM · Nov 4, 2019·Twitter for Android

24 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Ok... now I definitely need to try this sandwich. It's gotta be incredible.

USA #1
Quote Tweet

X2RlH28i_normal.jpg

Evan Lambert

@EvanLambertTV
· 13h
BREAKING: Sources say someone has been stabbed to death over a Popeye's chicken sandwich at the Popeye's in Oxon Hill. We are on our way to learn more. @fox5dc
Show this thread
9:54 PM · Nov 4, 2019·Twitter for Android

well, lets just say i am sure people have been stabbed over less in Oxon Hill

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/29/2019 at 10:21 AM, Locomark said:

Popeyes has better battering and when you get it’s spicy Cajun flavoring it is great.....Chic has better chicken flavor...it’s a wash in my book. 

i get fearful in line at most Popeyes

my understanding is CFA is more friendly to family and other mortals

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i get fearful in line at most Popeyes

my understanding is CFA is more friendly to family and other mortals

Need to move to a free country and keep that thang on you for waiting in line at Popeye's and going to the grocery store the first ten days of the month.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

Need to move to a free country and keep that thang on you for waiting in line at Popeye's and going to the grocery store the first ten days of the month.

more like the time Charlie took his nephew Jake to a Cluckee's Chicken in Watts

Reintroduction of Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Ties Up Route 7 Traffic

The article told me enough that the Popeye's experience is mediocre:

• dude left without a sandwich after a 30 minute wait.. when you go to Cheek CFA.. you're getting the goods, within 10 minutes when they are busy
  • crispy chicken... if I wanted crispy I'll order deep fried breading. CFA has the right amount of breading.
  • sauce.. If I wanted sauce I'll order it. I like the CFA sandwich which is nude but you can add CFA sauce, or mayo

Having flamed Popeyes, I still say I like the place and will find some satisfaction in the sandwich. It's just not going to supplant CFA as my goto.

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Jesus that TRASH is nothing to die over 

Videos of Maryland Popeyes stabbing

I lived in MD, twice. It's a rough place.  ...and the drivers, forget about it.

We need to send in Special Forces to extract SDS.