Popeyes vs Chick Fil A

plenzmd1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

They put a Chick Fil A up on Transit and thinking of getting it tonight.  Never been there before.  What's the best meal and I hate pickles?

Its not bad, and the lines aren't horrible

I usually just get a spicy chicken sandwich meal with a milkshake

If you dont like pickles don't get pickles

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think popeye’s is known for universally bad service. When I got my sandwich the other day, the line wasn’t long and yet moved extremely slowly. the workers forgot to open half the dining room area. The kitchen was total chaos.  

Plus, it was funny how just about every other person came back up, complaining about errors with their orders. They kept just Basically giving people free food To fix the problems. even my order randomly came with an extra sandwich.

i think that’s what gives chic fil a the edge. I would rather have a slightly worse sandwich but with much better service. 

Chic Fil A and IN And Out are by far the best fast food operations out there imho. Food is decent but what sets them apart is the consistently friendly, well mannered, clean well kept employees and the equally well kept, clean stores. For me that's the biggest thing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

They still have them in Canada. 

Local paper does a blind taste test. Popeyes wins

https://www.syracuse.com/best-of-cny/2019/12/popeyes-vs-chick-fil-a-experts-pick-the-best-chicken-sandwich-and-its-unanimous-video.html

They did originals, but chick fil a crushes the spicy game. And if you add in the chick fil a sauce, yummmm

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Is it? Haven't tried it 

I have a Popeyes right down the street but the service is horrible lol

yea you can tell right from the first bite.

it has a much better bun, and the chicken has a consistent crunch and taste through out. 

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Just had the Popeyes sandwich for the first time...

it is better than Chik filas 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Is it? Haven't tried it 

I have a Popeyes right down the street but the service is horrible lol

28 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

yea you can tell right from the first bite.

it has a much better bun, and the chicken has a consistent crunch and taste through out. 

3irsch.jpg

On 11/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Doc Brown said:

They put a Chick Fil A up on Transit and thinking of getting it tonight.  Never been there before.  What's the best meal and I hate pickles?

Went to the one at Transit and Losson yesterday at noon.  No line although they were ready for one.  Ordered immediately and as I turned around to get my straw, they said my food was ready.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Went to the one at Transit and Losson yesterday at noon.  No line although they were ready for one.  Ordered immediately and as I turned around to get my straw, they said my food was ready.

I live a couple minutes away and have been there five times in the last two weeks as our kitchen is being remodeled.  Service is quick and I'm addicted to their spicy chicken sandwich.

• 7 months later...

OKay , i know i started this sucker nearly a year ago, but finally tried the Popeyes spicy sandwich yesterday. This is not even a contest...Popeyes wins this battle, and its not even close.

I ordered a meal, had them substitute the mash and gravy for the fries...sandwich was so big saved the mash for later. I am not a small eater.

Winner winner chicken sandwich!

• Like (+1) 1

as the kids say...that spicy chicken sandwich is bangin'. despite the spicy chicken sammy, the spicy chicken, red beans and rice and a couple pickled jalapeno's is among the best meals i have ever had.......hell, chik-fil-a is even in the rear view mirror of Royal Farms.  Chik-Fil-A is the cleveland browns of the chicken world.  Popeyes is the NY Yankees, Royal Farms is the Buffalo Bills

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

OKay , i know i started this sucker nearly a year ago, but finally tried the Popeyes spicy sandwich yesterday. This is not even a contest...Popeyes wins this battle, and its not even close.

I ordered a meal, had them substitute the mash and gravy for the fries...sandwich was so big saved the mash for later. I am not a small eater.

Winner winner chicken sandwich!