Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MAJBobby

Robert Foster has a hurt foot.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

hmmm maybe an IR stash (similar to what NE does). 

 

why not.  Saves him from being cut before week 1 

 

 

 

edit   well I guess I'm full of dumb ideas today.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

why not.  Saves him from being cut before week 1 

 

Dont think he is anywhere close to being cut. I actually think there would be a market for him via trade IF Bills where really moving on from him. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

why not.  Saves him from being cut before week 1 

He would still need to be part of the 53 in order to come back this year. So we would need to cut the other WRs behind him anyway and if he does go on IR, hope they don’t sign elsewhere before trying to bring one back in his place. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foot injuries are awful for receivers.  He played well at the end of last year but he makes me nervous.  Hopefully, it’s not serious. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any IR (Designated to retun) needs to be placed on IR after the 53, if he goes on IR in preseason then he is out for the year

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Dont think he is anywhere close to being cut. I actually think there would be a market for him via trade IF Bills where really moving on from him. 

 

see edit...    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He would still need to be part of the 53 in order to come back this year. So we would need to cut the other WRs behind him anyway and if he does go on IR, hope they don’t sign elsewhere before trying to bring one back in his place. 

 

Wouldnt need to cut another WR to keep him initially. There is more than enough that you could cut and not worry about losing to waivers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What more do we know?

 

Do we need to be making assumptions without more knowledge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Any IR (Designated to retun) needs to be placed on IR after the 53, if he goes on IR in preseason then he is out for the year

 

Yes

 

but they could cut a guy like Gore and sign him back to make it happen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, njbuff said:

What more do we know?

 

Do we need to be making assumptions without more knowledge?

Why change now?

 

So Bobby has a boo boo? Interesting timing..

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

 

but they could cut a guy like Gore and sign him back to make it happen.  

 

You be quiet about EVER cutting the 2020 SB MVP..........

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

 

You be quiet about EVER cutting the 2020 SB MVP..........

 

Can cut all RBs after Gore, McCoy and Singletary initially. Then when Foster could get stashed easily Yeldon, Parry or Murphy would still be there to re-sign once Foster put on IR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Dont think he is anywhere close to being cut. I actually think there would be a market for him via trade IF Bills where really moving on from him. 

 

Who were the receivers on the team when Foster was brought back last season?  

 

Foster did some good and got "yards" on a few long passes from Josh.    I think people are using those long yards and lack of WR talent as evidence that Foster does belong on the team.  

 

IMO the jury is still out.  

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we can all agree that this is Jerry Sullivan's fault.

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What more do we know?

 

Do we need to be making assumptions without more knowledge?

 

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Why change now?

 

So Bobby has a boo boo? Interesting timing..

 

Spleen?

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

Who were the receivers on the team when Foster was brought back last season?  

 

Foster did some good and got "yards" on a few long passes from Josh.    I think people are using those long yards and lack of WR talent as evidence that Foster does belong on the team.  

 

IMO the jury is still out.  

 

Daboll loves him. And you can tell anytime McD talks about him. He isn’t going anywhere via cut. Traded is a different story because I think there would be a nice market and Bills could get a package to NOT pass up on. 

 

But Foster is the only WR on the team with the true No 1 skillset. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foster isn't going anywhere, except on IR now possibly. Hopefully it's not a Jones fracture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Daboll loves him. And you can tell anytime McD talks about him. He isn’t going anywhere via cut. Traded is a different story because I think there would be a nice market and Bills could get a package to NOT pass up on. 

 

But Foster is the only WR on the team with the true No 1 skillset. 

 

Robert Foster?

2nd year man with less than 5 games ?? 

 

Lets agree to disagree 

 

Robert Foster hasn't proved that to me 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, njbuff said:

 

IR him now.

 

🙄

 

Well so much for that Stash Idea 

 

back to Duke Williams vs McCloud for final spot. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

Robert Foster?

2nd year man with less than 5 games ?? 

 

Yeah I do think there is a market there. The skillset is hard to deny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...