Inigo Montoya

Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

Posted (edited)

The problem with AB's feet is actually frostbite.  It's now being reported that he walked into one of the new cryotherapy chambers without the proper foot wear on and got frostbite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-browns-feet-are-reportedly-not-blistered-but-frostbitten-from-a-cryotherapy-machine/

The irony is delicious.

He won't come to Buffalo, the "Siberia of the NFL"  to play.  Instead he goes to sunny California and gets frostbite in the middle of the summer. 

What a dumb ass...  🤣

Frostbite.thumb.jpg.3d758990f98e340a7c937cd06553f0b7.jpg

632f009b780b6102c5fc0fa516fce455Frostbite.webp

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

....nothing that Wreck's "Toe Jam" won't cure......bottled by Smuckers for your morning toast............

Feet so frostbit, toes so chilly, signed with the Raiders to collect my milli's, media talkin s*** that's silly, they know I'm unstable really, clearly, n**** I'm illy ~ TI voice

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The guy has no sole

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The problem with AB's feet is actually frostbite.  It's now being reported that he walked into one of the new cryotherapy chambers without the proper foot wear on and got frostbite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-browns-feet-are-reportedly-not-blistered-but-frostbitten-from-a-cryotherapy-machine/

The irony is delicious.

He won't come to Buffalo, the "Siberia of the NFL"  to play.  Instead he goes to sunny California and gets frostbite in the middle of the summer. 

What a dumb ass...  🤣

Frostbite.thumb.jpg.3d758990f98e340a7c937cd06553f0b7.jpg

632f009b780b6102c5fc0fa516fce455Frostbite.webp 23.19 kB · 3 downloads

AB should be very careful about what he says right now.., I'd  hate to see him put his foot in his mouth. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Trainer: "Hey A.B., you don't have on the proper foot wear. Didn't you read the instructions?"

Antonio Brown: "Instructions?!? Come on, man! Who reads instructions?!?"

:wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There’s ladies who pay $ thousands in Beverly Hills every day for that exact kind of peel treatment! 

1 hour ago, Jeetz1231 said:

Something strange is afoot at raiders camp.

...he's a heel........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I didn't want him when we tried to trade for him earlier in the off-season and this garbage makes me happier that he isn't here. He's going to roll in and demand the ball when he's ready, but have zero chemistry with Carr... then the words and exchanges in the media will start...

I suspect a full on spiral out of control from this team by week 5.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

So glad he is not a Buffalo Bill 

He was gonna be, but it was reported he got cold feet at the last minute.

Edit: nevermind. Jeremy White beat me to it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

I didn't want him when we tried to trade for him earlier in the off-season and this garbage makes me happier that he isn't here. He's going to roll in and demand the ball when he's ready, but have zero chemistry with Carr... then the words and exchanges in the media will start...

I suspect a full on spiral out of control from this team by week 5.

I really think he has CTE.  

My brother is a die Hard Steelers fan.  He's confused how AB has changed so much.  He used to be a guy that just came to work, did his job, worked hard and kept pretty much quiet.  Now he's dying his mustache blonde, won't shut up, criticizes old teammates and his DIVA level is at Mariah Carey's.

He went from this:

Image result for antonio brown rookie year

To this:

Image result for Crazy Eyes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

42 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There is nothing more disgusting to me, than feet.

toes-tatoo-sexyfeet-feet-rose-wallace.jp

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Said Rex never. .

That ^ 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really think he has CTE.  

My brother is a die Hard Steelers fan.  He's confused how AB has changed so much.  He used to be a guy that just came to work, did his job, worked hard and kept pretty much quiet.  Now he's dying his mustache blonde, won't shut up, criticizes old teammates and his DIVA level is at Mariah Carey's.

He went from this:

Image result for antonio brown rookie year

To this:

Image result for Crazy Eyes

It's possible it's CTE, but it's also possible that years of being told he's special, he's number one, he's amazing, yada yada yada have just gone to the guy's head.  It's a similar phenomenon to politicians who when they're Town Councilmen they're still "every day joes" but when they make it to congress and what not they become these monsters demanding all kinds of crazy ***** and they're concept of reality has become warped by years of people bending over backwards to kiss their ass. 

I think there could be a bit of both here... Brown used to be determined to prove who he thought he was... now that he has proven it, he is enjoying shoving it in people's faces... Could be CTE, and it could just be his natural personality coming out and being amplified by years of people kissing his ass and telling him how special he is.

I could see him having a fall like TO did when he starts to decline and simply can't deal with people not fawning all over him anymore.  TO melted down towards the end as he was falling off, and his act got old... his production level and his headache level were no longer in the correct proportion for teams being willing to sign him.  TO probably could've played another year or two... but he wouldn't have been the TO of old, but he would still bring the circus to town.  It wasn't worth it to any team to deal with that.

Brown is going to get to that point too, and he LOVES the spot light just like TO... so I can see a melt down like TO.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

toes-tatoo-sexyfeet-feet-rose-wallace.jp

Somewhere Rex Ryan is drooling over this picture... 

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

He still looked pretty decent on Hard Knocks last night. Dude can catch.  I wonder how long it will take for his feet to completely heal.  Funny side note, he had his kids with him at a practice when he was sidelined and one of his sons asked him "Where's Roethlisberger?"

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Haha (+1) 4

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

That's not severe frostbite.  If it was severe (amputation severe), his feet would be very dark black and look far from normal.  He should be fine.

• Like (+1) 1

I had a family member that had this problem  around the knee after ACL surgery.  they used the circulating ice water bath too frequently and long.  Killed a lot of the skin all over the knee in that case, but it eventually healed up.   Cryo damage, don't know if that ever heals however.  I hesitate to say this, but, AB may have shot himself in the foot!

• Haha (+1) 2