Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I just had three people offer to be my friend today.  I told them no, because they believe in stupid things.  

See I'm not smart like you so I accept friend invites from these types of people so I feel smarter than I am.  

Here’s what happened next:

Schiff: During the course of this Russian interference in the election, the Russians made outreach to the Trump campaign, did they not?

Mueller: That occurred. [. . .]

Schiff: The campaign welcomed the Russian help, did they not?

Mueller: We report indications that that occurred, yes. [. . .]

Schiff: The president himself called on the Russians to hack [Hillary Clinton’s] emails?

Mueller: There was a statement by the president on those general lines. 

Schiff: Numerous times during the campaign, the president praised the releases of the Russian-hacked emails through WikiLeaks?

Mueller: That did occur. [. . .]

Schiff: Apart from the Russians wanting to help Trump win . . . Donald Trump was trying to make millions from a real estate deal in Moscow?

Mueller: You’re talking about the hotel in Moscow? Yes.

Schiff: When your investigation looked into these matters, numerous Trump associates lied to your team, the grand jury and to Congress?

Mueller: A number of people we interviewed in our investigation, it turns out, did lie. . . .

Schiff: When the president said the Russian interference was a “hoax,” that was false, wasn’t it?

Mueller: True. [. . .]

Schiff: In short, your investigation found evidence that Russia wanted to help Trump win the election, right?

Mueller: I think, generally, that would be accurate. [. . .]

Schiff: Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?

Mueller: You’re talking about the computer crimes charged in our case? Absolutely.

Schiff: Trump campaign officials built their strategy, their messaging strategy, around those stolen documents?

Mueller: Generally, that’s true.

Schiff: And then they lied to cover it up?

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Schiff: During the course of this Russian interference in the election, the Russians made outreach to the Trump campaign, did they not?

Schiff: The president himself called on the Russians to hack [Hillary Clinton’s] emails?

Schiff: Numerous times during the campaign, the president praised the releases of the Russian-hacked emails through WikiLeaks?

Schiff: Apart from the Russians wanting to help Trump win . . . Donald Trump was trying to make millions from a real estate deal in Moscow?

Schiff: When your investigation looked into these matters, numerous Trump associates lied to your team, the grand jury and to Congress?

Mueller: A number of people we interviewed in our investigation, it turns out, did lie. . . .

Schiff: When the president said the Russian interference was a “hoax,” that was false, wasn’t it?

Schiff: In short, your investigation found evidence that Russia wanted to help Trump win the election, right?

Mueller: You’re talking about the computer crimes charged in our case? Absolutely.

Schiff: Trump campaign officials built their strategy, their messaging strategy, around those stolen documents?

There is so much that can be picked apart in this.  I'll just give you one.  Had Mueller answered the Moscow hotel question more completely and more accurately that answer would have killed Schiff's narrative.  Why didn't Mueller state:  "Trump's company abandoned the Moscow hotel project before Mr. Trump was elected and our investigation didn't find any wrongdoing".  Why did Mueller instead play along with Schiff? 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

......................SCHIFF osborne-house-3.jpg   Mueller.......................

?

To a fascist like you, craving the all powerful Dear Leader, I suppose that's what your little mind saw. You are unAmerican and Unpatriotic. Go live in Russia 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Here is how I heard this:

Schiff:  "So the Russians were a threat despite President Obama laughing that off and telling us the 80s called they want their foreign policy back."

Mueller:  Correct 

Schiff:  The campaign had contact with Russians?

Mueller:  Yes.  Indications it had contact....but probably not knowingly bc the FBI gave no heads up.

Schiff:  The president called on them to hack Hillary's emails correct?

Mueller:  That's political nonsense.  You're referring to a campaign rally and I can't believe we actually cited that as serious.  

Schiff:  Yea my bad.  Now, some Trump associates were found to have been lying about the accusations against them in the face of their lives potentially being ruined did that happen?

Mueller:  We talked to 100s of people.  They may have forgot a thing or 2....but let's call it lying to sound sinister.

Schiff:  Good good.  Now, Trump was clearly lying when he denied interference bc leftist losers tried to delegitimize his win right?

Mueller:  I mean they tried to interfere.  Maybe Hillary should have went to Wisconsin.

Both:  *chuckles*

Schiff:  So Russia ended up committing crimes here right?

Mueller:  Yea.  So should we sanction every country we suspect doing so with that?  Bc retribution to us for what we do....I mean holy cow...Hillary herself tried to get Putin to lose in 2011.  Obama played footsie with opposition to Bibi...and don't forget Brexit.  

Schiff:  Right.  Americans...so low info.  Anyway, so Trump's campaign had a strategy to use the leaked emails to embarrass the Democrats?

Mueller:  Yes.  Wouldn't you?  And the funny memes they got from that Gucifer.....just hilarious.  Next time the DNC should realize that 1,2,3,4,5 is not a secure password.

Schiff:  So everyone lied?

Mueller:  Them not telling us they liked the fact the DNC threw up all over itself but didn't tell us it was an actual campaign strategy they should exploit----Im not sure what the heck you mean actually----so I guess it's a lie??

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

QCqrUTb-_bigger.jpg

Today is a perfect summary of the last 2+ years. Dems spend all day pandering to the Twitter liberals while Mitch saves the US judiciary for a generation. Legend
Quote Tweet

Hfk6USEJ_normal.jpg
Comfortably Smug

@ComfortablySmug
· 17h
While Libs have been crying about Mueller all day, let's check in to see what Cocaine Mitch has been up to

3:27 PM · Jul 24, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Even repeating this dribble underscores either you are incapable of comprehending the truth or you just dont care.

For Mueller to agree with this insinuation demonstrates what a total fallacy the entire process was. Mueller really cant be so stupid as to cite in "his" report and again insinuate it at the hearing it was a serious attempt by Trump to get Russian help.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Even repeating this dribble underscores either you are incapable of comprehending the truth or you just dont care.

For Mueller to agree with this insinuation demonstrates what a total fallacy the entire process was. Mueller really cant be so stupid as to cite in "his" report and again insinuate it at the hearing it was a serious attempt by Trump to get Russian help.

Russia wanted Trump as president and helped him win, and Trump worked with them to use stolen info by Russians to coordinate the election strategy. Putin got his man in the WH. 

Btw, Putin is busy wrecking any efforts at democracy in his country, too. The Moscow elections are so corrupt, so fascistly undermined, that the facade of democracy isn't even believable at all. They are disqualifying every opponent of Putin from running. He's good at killing democracy. His work is in progress with Trump here 

While I generally wish you would all stop quoting @Tiberius in your responses, I have to admit it is absolutely stunning to me that he still believes, even after yesterday's embarrassing hearing, that somewhere, somehow Trump is guilty of collusion and must be impeached.

Incredible. Yet encouraging. At this juncture, I wouldn't be opposed to another four years of Trump, and damn if the left isn't doing everything in its power to make that happen.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I generally wish you would all stop quoting @Tiberius in your responses, I have to admit it is absolutely stunning to me that he still believes, even after yesterday's embarrassing hearing, that somewhere, somehow Trump is guilty of collusion and must be impeached.

Incredible. Yet encouraging. At this juncture, I wouldn't be opposed to another four years of Trump, and damn if the left isn't doing everything in its power to make that happen.

Tibs is a paid clown by a liberal think tank to chip away at conservative blocks of the US.  We should all be aware of these efforts so as to counter them.

You accepted an offer from foreign nationals to give you naked pictures of Trump and read the Steele dossier based on Russian sources into the Congressional record so maybe sit this one out

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You accepted an offer from foreign nationals to give you naked pictures of Trump and read the Steele dossier based on Russian sources into the Congressional record so maybe sit this one out

Schiff is gonna Schiff.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

My gosh I missed this yesterday.  Pure gold.  Imagine John Cleese in his prime narrating that in a Monty Python skit.  ***** hilarious!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HMM: NYT Hints: Mueller Aide Aaron Zebley Was Actually Running The Russiagate Probe.

There were lots of questions about this very thing yesterday, but for the NYT to even hint at it is kind of a big deal.

i thought it pretty apparent yesterday Mueller was a CEO type dude in this...and color me thrilled I was not on his team. Nightly meetings that stared at 5 and lasted 45 meetings? In DC? With that traffic? I mean to many good happy hours halfway over by then!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What we learned yesterday was that the ‘Russia probe’ was actually just another ‘Trump probe’ these hacks weren’t the slightest bit interested in Russians!

Yes, the level of interest in actually preventing future foreign interference is nearly zero except for the left trying to convince us that the Trump administration is somehow responsible for the hacking and facebook/twitter posting that happened before there was a Trump administration. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another flashback: 

Remember how SURE they've been about Mueller for three years. 

Now? 

Crickets.

It would be even funnier if I actually knew who even one of them are.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I'm pretty sure (though not positive?) they're not famous folk. Just people who did it for a facebook thing.

I actually thought one of them was Kyle Palmieri (if you know who that is).

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I'm pretty sure (though not positive?) they're not famous folk. Just people who did it for a facebook thing.

I wouldn't mind having the girl in the turtleneck in my lap.