Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

40 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I pray she doesn't visit this hell hole ?

I bet she has been reading this thread.  Her name is on it. TBD is pretty well known within the Bills organization. If somebody is involved in Bills media in any serious capacity, reading boards and blogs is a way to gain insight into the mindset of the fans.

This thought makes me sad. This board is generally a group of fun, interesting, intelligent people. Somehow this thread went off the rails. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I bet she has been reading this thread.  Her name is on it. TBD is pretty well known within the Bills organization. If somebody is involved in Bills media in any serious capacity, reading boards and blogs is a way to gain insight into the mindset of the fans.

This thought makes me sad. This board is generally a group of fun, interesting, intelligent people. Somehow this thread went off the rails. 

It's not that influential

There are a good number of bills message boards and Any executive or worker should probably stay the heck away because of some of the stuff that goes on... Ppp and such

Bbmb was the official bills message board before it was shut down. Ran by the Bills, if they were at any in a big capacity it woulda been that 1

People like wawrow stop by occasionally and such but tons of better avenues than this in reality

We have probably 500 or maybe even less hardcore bills fans who are regular posters here

And besides I pray she doesn't read this and that's my first thought

I hope she likes Buffalo

Stay classy tbd

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/23/2019 at 11:23 AM, MacGyver said:

I simply don't buy that.  You've never looked at someone and thought, they'd look pretty hot of they lost 20 lbs?  That seems impossible.

Absolutely. When I was about 19 and a completely self-absorbed POS.

You're showing your cards, dude.

I came to this thread for the potential Russ Brandon jokes, but I leave with only a deep disgust towards the sophomoric objectification of this innocent young reporter (for the record, though, I think Maddy Glab is a total cutie). All of the "2/10, would not bang, elbows too pointy" internet neckbeards should probably apologize and welcome her to the Buffalo sports family.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Doesn't that feel better though?

29 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Wow, I guess I .look really stupid for my earlier post. My apologies.  I know that I'm the smartest man in the room, but even I am proved wrong on rare occasions I'm big enough to admit it.  If I were a small man I'd say something like "Doesn't that feel better?" as a way of deflecting from the fact that I said something really stupid up thread and then doubled down by challenging you to prove me wrong.  I won't do that though. You were right and I was wrong.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Wow, I guess I .look really stupid for my earlier post. My apologies.  I know that I'm the smartest man in the room, but even I am proved wrong on rare occasions I'm big enough to admit it.  If I were a small man I'd say something like "Doesn't that feel better?" as a way of deflecting from the fact that I said something really stupid up thread and then doubled down by challenging you to prove me wrong.  I won't do that though. You were right and I was wrong.

The smartest man in the room usually says he wasn’t privy to the nessecary information which would have prevented him from doing/saying some dumb ass things.

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Exactly.  The world is far too sensitive these days.

No, they really are not.  What is true is that the anonymity and impersonal nature of social media, message boards etc. has made it much more likely for someone to say something demeaning about another person "publicly" where before only their small circle would be privy to their idiocy.