Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Raiders officially selected for Hard Knocks

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2019 at 6:19 PM, Bills2ref said:

I’m sure it’s somewhat of a distraction. I think the magnitude of be distraction is overblown. I would absolutely love to see the Bills selected for this show next year if they miss the playoffs this season (otherwise they wouldn’t be eligible). 

I can’t stand the show, I’d rather see it go away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yav said:

I can’t stand the show, I’d rather see it go away. 

But you felt the need to let us all know of your dislike.  


Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

But you felt the need to let us all know of your dislike.  


Thanks.

 

 

Actually I was replying to Bills2Ref as we were having a polite discussion until you decided to come along.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 7:44 AM, GRHater69 said:

Made it through 45 minutes and gave up. Not very entertaining for me compared to several years ago. 

Same. Felt like a grind to get through it (which I did not do). Nothing authentic on display. Bunch of awkward ego-cases and not enough football.

Edited by Richard Noggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Yav said:

I can’t stand the show, I’d rather see it go away. 

I love it. Probably because I’m obsessed with football though. It helps get me through the pre-season and up to the regular season. In the regular season I get NFL Monday, Thursday and Sunday and college the other days. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I love it. Probably because I’m obsessed with football though. It helps get me through the pre-season and up to the regular season. In the regular season I get NFL Monday, Thursday and Sunday and college the other days. 

I have a lot of friends that like it, I’m just not a fan of reality tv, and I feel like that show is somewhat forced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....first episode....." bad feet and I ain't playin' without my helmet approved".....should be good stuff....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it any wonder with all the drama that surrounds the team because of one knuckle head talk about a soap opera !! 🙄 

 

The best thing that could come out of this soap is if before the season Gruen grew a set & told AB to pack his S**T & get gone !! 

Edited by T master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we have Mike Mayock installed as figurehead. If things go sideways in Raider Nation, it will be interesting to see how he rationalizes the mess.

Edited by Rocket94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peterman could win this backup job. Glennon goes 17/25 for 200 yards but 2 INTS. Peterman 9/12 65 yards and a TD. Also rushed 3 times for 56 yards. Here’s to hoping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 8:07 PM, Yav said:

I can’t stand the show, I’d rather see it go away. 

Funny thing about that: If you change the channel, almost like magic, it goes away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 8:22 AM, Rocky Landing said:

Funny thing about that: If you change the channel, almost like magic, it goes away!

So, obviously I don't watch the show and again my comment was part of an ongoing conversation with someone else. 

 

Lets put it back into context, each year they seek a team out and each year some fans hope the Bills are that team, IMO it's a huge distraction and I'd rather the team and its coaches focus on what they are doing rather than trying to entertain for the sake of the show.

 

Now my comment that was taken out of context has now been returned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yav said:

So, obviously I don't watch the show and again my comment was part of an ongoing conversation with someone else. 

 

Lets put it back into context, each year they seek a team out and each year some fans hope the Bills are that team, IMO it's a huge distraction and I'd rather the team and its coaches focus on what they are doing rather than trying to entertain for the sake of the show.

 

Now my comment that was taken out of context has now been returned. 

Why do you hate America?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This IS the classic Raiders team. You aren't supposed to like them.

 

Loud, cocky, brash... ride into town and tear it apart type of group. That's why Raiders fans dress up like demons wearing spikes and scream obscene things at opposing teams and fans. 

 

Every non-Raider fan is supposed to hate them. That's the whole mystique. Gruden knows all about that, as does Davis, and they are trying to bring it back. It's the brand. 

 

Silver and black. Tough as nails. The whole deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This IS the classic Raiders team. You aren't supposed to like them.

 

Loud, cocky, brash... ride into town and tear it apart type of group. That's why Raiders fans dress up like demons wearing spikes and scream obscene things at opposing teams and fans. 

 

Every non-Raider fan is supposed to hate them. That's the whole mystique. Gruden knows all about that, as does Davis, and they are trying to bring it back. It's the brand. 

 

Silver and black. Tough as nails. The whole deal. 

Once they finish their move to Vegas, they can include drunken, whoremongering, gambling addicts to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight’s episode is very entertaining, esp Gruden. Except for the Peterman Bills clips :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight’s episode was like a Dark Knight-Child’s Play alternate universe where Chuckie takes a face full of acid and morphs into Mark Davis. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...