OTA Phase 3 updates 5/28 - media will be present

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Go Levi!

I hope Wallace takes a stranglehold of that position and never lets go. Wallace becoming a high quality starter would be the best case scenario for the Bills, both from an age and salary standpoint.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I hope Wallace takes a stranglehold of that position and never lets go. Wallace becoming a high quality starter would be the best case scenario for the Bills, both from an age and salary standpoint.

I am hoping that Levi came into this season much stronger then last......

I am actually not worried about corner at this point.....we also brought in 2 veterans capable of starting.

7 minutes ago, GG said:

The reason Spain is not there today

Getty Images

Quinton Spain out after thumb surgery

One of the many new additions to the Bills offensive line will be missing some time due to a thumb injury.

Spain got hurt during one of last week’s practices and had surgery to address the issue. Per multiple reporters, Spain is out indefinitely and the limited time left in the offseason program may mean he won’t be back on the field until the team’s at training camp this summer.

Spain signed with the Bills as a free agent this offseason after starting 48 games for the Titans over the last four years. He was working as the right guard on the first team before his injury.

Word from Bills practice on Tuesday is that Wyatt Teller has taken over the right guard spot with second-round pick Cody Ford at right tackle. Ty Nsekhe has also been working at that spot.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

"Tyrod used to light it up with Sammy but we got rid of them because McBeane is clueless"  - scottlaw

"everything will suck until is doesn't suck anymore" -scottlaw.

also, are you jealous that i've met elisha cuthbert?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

"everything will suck until is doesn't suck anymore" -scottlaw.

"but even when it doesn't suck any more I will remind you that it should have been done differently and really, it still sucks."

• Haha (+1) 5