Sign in to follow this  
JustWinPlease

Alternative Helmet Designs...

They seem to have a theme of taking classy, simple designs and overdramatizing them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

I just came across these and figured I would post them here...some are cool, some are downright awful (like the Bills).

I like the Broncos second design, the Bucs first design, the Chargers second design, both Lions designs, both Giants designs, the first Panthers design, the first Raiders design, the first first Saints design, the first Steelers design...and the third designs are pretty cool, but I think they're just a little bit too bold.

What are your thoughts?

https://jetlaggin.com/check-out-the-awesome-redesigned-nfl-helmets-of-all-32-teams?utm_source=Adrizer&utm_campaign=140689&azs=Adrizer&azc=140689&azw&utm_term&utm_content=blog&&utm_layout=scroll&fbclid=IwAR0pRHapCZ3UORbpFZcPOAIpKkTfyZ4syp7DB8WBrT_qfFOLznfgeXP_l80

Yuk, dont like either Bills design.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Wildlings would have been better, since we are north of the wall and also poorly organized

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think we should do the throwback red standing Buffalo with red face mast and helmet stripe for the red color rush. That is actually do able. You can’t chance the color of the helmet but that’s all decals. I’d also like to see the standing buffalo but it being blue with a blue face mask for the games with a lot of blue

If we went with a red face mast somebody would get impaled.

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Buffalo Wildlings would have been better, since we are north of the wall and also poorly organized

Next: Buffalo Wild Wings.  Your teams given over 100% to being corporate shills.  I’m sure we have some graphic designers who can give us the New York Pepsis, New England Ace Hardwares, etc.

The Bills ones are ghastly but we're already close to perfection with the throwbacks so it's difficult to improve from that.  The cheesehead helmet for the Packers is intriguing.

Kind of corny.  

White Walkers for Buffalo?  Have you ever been to Minnesota or Geeen Bay in the winter?

Posted (edited)

I don't get the merge 

One (prime thread) is realistic yet UGLY as hell and the other was a meme on GoT that I thought would at least go to OTW if moved. 

but what do I know 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

93ae7455ebe4c29cdf958dc422baa3c2.jpg

Oooh I like that one.

• Like (+1) 1

I like this one for the Colts, their all white uniforms look boring.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-2.15.42-PM.png

Wow, this is the worst Bills helmet design that I could imagine. 

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-2.12.33-PM.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Do you think there is a realistic chance that we could go back to the red helmets one day? That would be my dream scenario :)

• Meh 1

#2 for us I could live with; #1 looks like an unfinished school project. #3 is good concept, overdone on delivery, imho. 

Change just for the sake of change is always hit or miss—mostly a miss here. But agree with previous posters, the Browns or Bears might be even worse :D

14 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I like the Chargers’ second one with the lightning bolts in the background, and the matte black Ravens one.  The rest are mediocre to awful

Totally agree on the Chargers' 2nd one.  Would immediately move it to one of the top helmets in the NFL.  Agree on the rest. 

Did a quick search for an alternative Browns helmet (the first one) and found the 2nd.  Both great. 

Pooptoilet

I would be OK if we compromised the old and new logo with a charging red Buffalo like this picture (remove the player obviously)

otherwise i I doubt I would change anything at all

C0871914-65C6-43CF-B8C7-3BFB49377E14.gif

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I would be OK if we compromised the old and new logo with a charging red Buffalo like this picture (remove the player obviously)

otherwise i I doubt I would change anything at all

C0871914-65C6-43CF-B8C7-3BFB49377E14.gif

I have this logo on a helmet and I love it.  I'm at work and don't have a picture.

24 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

why do certain people think oversized logos are an upgrade?

Yep. Not sure.

The first Bills helmet TERRIBLE ! But the second one i like as it goes back to the days when the Bills were always in the play off hunt & a team to beat .

Add in the 3 D piece & it gives a good look to the older red helmets of the 90's !! 

2 hours ago, Gisele said:

Blue Bills.jpg

UH NO !! 

2 hours ago, 947 said:

Wow, this is the worst Bills helmet design that I could imagine. 

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-2.12.33-PM.png

WTH is that ?? HTTN !!! 

Sign in to follow this