Giants select in the first round ...

3 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Because I assumed it was about the Buffalo ****ing Bills...but it wasn't. It was a thread about a different city's team, a team that has numerous other message boards, waiting to serve it's fans.

I would have thought the thread title might have provided a clue for you...

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I don't go to say, a Jacksonville Jaguars site, and start a thread talkin' 'bout the Bills need for an outside linebacker. I wouldn't do that, cuz it's an affront to the Jags fans, and LAME.

@Buffalo Barbarian is a long time Bills fan, so, he is posting in HIS team's site. Believe it or not, we (the collective we as Bills fans) like to talk football that sometimes involve other teams. If it is an "affront" to you, then stay out of those threads.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

@Buffalo Barbarian is a long time Bills fan, so, he is posting in HIS team's site. Believe it or not, we (the collective we as Bills fans) like to talk football that sometimes involve other teams. If it is an "affront" to you, then stay out of those threads.

I'm a long time Bills fan too, and it's a BILLS board.

1 minute ago, OJ Tom said:

I can see this is causing you considerable stress. Perhaps you should go to Bills related thread to calm down before you have an aneurysm...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

I think the Giants should draft Parris Campbell. I''m really looking forward to watching them beat the Bills in the future. 

Gettleman is a fool. They need to capture that old Lawrence Taylor vibe! Eli usually beats the Bills, and that's alright, because it's still a New York victory. But they gotta get the defense up to snuff. Remember, Bill Parcells said "Defense wins championships" after the Giants beat the Jim Kelly led Bills in the Super Bowl (it's cool, cuz it was a NY State Super Bowl win!!...Yay!).

The Giants are cool, cuz their uni's are Red White and Blue, and they're from NY State, just like the Bills...Yay!

Nothing gets me as excited as Giants football, I just come to this Bills forum because I live in BLO. I actually prefer the NFC (it's always been better...just admit it), but follow the Bills because they're my hometown team. Deep down, I love Bill Parcells, Phil Simms, Frank Gifford, Harry Carson, Phil McConkey... the list goes on and on.

Face it, the Bills organization basically sucks, so I like having a team in the league that wins sometimes, and I can kinda call them my own, cuz they're in the same state (well, New Jersey, but it's the name that counts!). This way, when the Bills suck, I still have a chance to ride on the coattails of a successful, big city team, while waiting for the chance to parade around as a fan of a lovable underdog when the Bills finally win the big one!

YAY!

GO GIANTS! (and Bills too!)

I think that you are devoting way too much thought to this topic. Jmo.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

No, I'm here to discuss the Bills, not wring my hands over my "second" team, which is obviously what this guy is doing.  Who gives a ***** about the Giants? Not me, I'm a Bills fan. All other teams mean NOTHING. 

"oh, oh, oh..but I like the Giants cuz their an NFC team , so it's different...and my grandpa really liked  YA Tittle..." so what? This is a Bills forum.

So discuss them in other thread.  TSW isn’t OJ TOMS Wall.  Go away

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

I made this mistake before, while this is a Bills board, there isnt any around the NFL forum. TSW is for discussing the Bills AND the NFL. Dont like a Giants thread, dont open and post.

I think it makes sense to stick with Eli a bit more. If they suck again, you can take some of the better quarterbacks next year. If not, now there seems to be guys like Nick Foles, Derek Carr etc who hit the market. Just a few years ago guys like that were never available. But as teams cycle through coaches, people always want their own guy. 

I do think there is a small possibility, and I am totally just in my own head, that we could move Jerry Hughes to the Giants. Though he wasn't great in Indy, Hughes showed great improvement under James Bettcher, then Bettcher was moved to Arizona with Bruce Arians and Hughes was traded. So I could see a trade of Hughes to the Giants to possibly move up somewhere...maybe in the second. 

At the risk of going blind, I'd do a swap of 1's with Houston, and a 2020 2nd for Clowney. Then I'd trade Hughes to the Giants for something. Maybe a swap of 1s to get to seventeen, or maybe a 2020 third rounder to recoup a bit of what I lost in the Clowney trade. Or their second rounder for our third this year. I dunno.