Max Crosby DE

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Mike Edwards, S, Kentucky

Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

Dawson Knox and Bryce Love

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

DK Metcalf (or N'Keal Harry) and Dawson Knox

I said either DK or Harry because I think that 100% comes down to who is on the board at 9.  I think there are a few Defensive guys they would take before DK, but I also do not believe those guys will still be on the board at 9.  So I think they would either do a small trade back and take DK or just take DK at 9 there.  However, if one of the Defensive guys they covet is there, I think they would go that route and then make a trade up from 40 at some point to get Harry.  

Then I think Dawson Knox will be a bill later in the draft.  

I'm climbing on the Dawson Knox bandwagon too.

It seems he is getting a lot of looks from other teams including NO and NE.

I was thinking a 4th would get him a while back but now I think it might be even a late 3rd.

I'm curious as to what round do you guys have the Bills drafting him?

NE has 2 3rd round comp picks FWIW.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was thinking a 4th would get him a while back but now I think it might be even a late 3rd.

I've got him targeted for pick 74.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah, they have 32, 56, 64, and 73. They have 2 more at the end of the 3rd w/ 97 & 101. 6 picks in the top 101 is crazy this year, and I anticipate the Pats* having an unfortunately nice haul.

Regrettably I know. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I think if the Bills get him it would likely be 3rd round or trade back up into bottom half of 2nd.  #40 is too high, there will be other players for us there (and I think we will trade up potentially from that pick as well).  

One thing for me, is going into draft as we sit now, I am thinking its more and more likely we trade down from 9 and pick up at least another 2nd and could pick up an extra 3rd or 4th as well depending how far we traded back.  

I have this feeling we will make 4 selections in the first and 2nd round potentially.  We trade back...At that point we have 3 picks in rounds 1 and 2 plus may have an extra pick or two depending on how far we went.  From there, I think its quite probable Beane would use 40 and 74 to try and trade back up into the first with us still having another 2nd left from the trade down.  I think Beane very well could trade up again using a combo of 3rd and 4th round picks to get into the 2nd one more time or up earlier in the 3rd.  Wouldnt surprise me to see Beane trade up yet again after that into the 3rd even.

In the end, we enter with 10 picks...in a trade down that could be 11 or 12 picks, maybe even 13 if some some late one is thrown in (again all depending how far we traded down).  But I think Beane ultimately leaves the drafts with 5 or 6 selections and most of those would be in rounds 1, 2, and 3 with maybe even 4 in the first 2 rounds.  

Beane was aggressive in FA I believe so he can be very strategic and aggressive in this draft which is rich and deep with talent at areas I am sure he is targeting.  

I could see a sample draft with a trade down starting us off:  Metcalf, Simmons (Or other DT in Wilkins/Tillery/Lawerence), Risner, Sanders, Knox for instance.  I would wet myself in excitement if that was our draft by the way.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Montez Sweat-  trade down with Redskins, so they can jump ahead of the Donks for the best QB available.

AJ Brown- trade back into the first, get the best overall WR and the all important 5th year option.

Both guys have had pre-draft visits, whereas I did not see Jonah Williams or Brian Burns on the list, but perhaps they got all they needed at pro days/combines on those two?

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can’t contain myself to only 2

Day 2

Sternberger 

Day 3

Khalen Saunders

Maxx Crosby 

Mike Edwards

Demarkus Lodge

According to our strict rules here. YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED....sorry ....lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think if the Bills get him it would likely be 3rd round or trade back up into bottom half of 2nd.  #40 is too high, there will be other players for us there (and I think we will trade up potentially from that pick as well).  

In the end, we enter with 10 picks...in a trade down that could be 11 or 12 picks, maybe even 13 if some some late one is thrown in (again all depending how far we traded down).  But I think Beane ultimately leaves the drafts with 5 or 6 selections and most of those would be in rounds 1, 2, and 3 with maybe even 4 in the first 2 rounds.  

Thanks for your input.  I checked some of the final "big boards" and Knox has moved up quite a bit into the 70s in most of them.

If no elites are left I've said a trade back could definitely be in Beane's options in the 1st.

Tomorrow will be fun!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Montez Sweat-  trade down with Redskins, so they can jump ahead of the Donks for the best QB available.

AJ Brown- trade back into the first, get the best overall WR and the all important 5th year option.

Both guys have had pre-draft visits, whereas I did not see Jonah Williams or Brian Burns on the list, but perhaps they got all they needed at pro days/combines on those two?

AJ Brown could be the surprise selection...was reading about him today, training with Jerry Rice

1. Ed Oliver, DT Houston

2. Jace Sternberger, TE Texas A&M

9 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So we will call Knox "DK"........and Metcalf "DKM"?:flirt:

DK Metcalf

Dexter Lawrence

plus picking up Clowney in a Houston swap from 9 to 23(Metcalf)

I'd LOVE to see your prediction come true. Throw in Jace Sternberger and I'll drive all the way to Buffalo for the post-draft party.