Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

My Predictions (for everyone who doesn't care) based on what has been said so far, and some wild guesses. (?'s denote my guesses) 

1- @ Jets

2- @ Giants

3- V Bengals

4- V Patriots

5- @ Titans?

6- Bye?

7- V Dolphins

8- @ Steelers?

9- V Denver

10- @ Browns

11- @ Dolphins

12- V Eagles?

13- @ Cowboys (Thanksgiving)? 

14- V Ravens?

15-@ Redskins?

16 @ Patriots

17 V Jets

I remember that 94 Detroit Thanksgiving game very clearly--the Lions were in some kind of a goofy long black socks with their (even at that time) retro tops, and I remember the Bills falling behind early, but then matching the Lions with Kelly tossing TDs for TDs the rest of the way--unfortunately, his last TD went the other way, and our D couldn't make any stops when they really needed to, so all of the offense coming back went for naught. 

But in other news, the turkey still tasted great later that day, so there's that. 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just a thought on the Thanksgiving thing (stolen from someone on twitter) with the NFL being all about the history and fanfare of the 100 years or what have you, the Cowboys and Bills rivalry of the 90's would definitely merit a big game, such as thanksgiving. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Just a thought on the Thanksgiving thing (stolen from someone on twitter) with the NFL being all about the history and fanfare of the 100 years or what have you, the Cowboys and Bills rivalry of the 90's would definitely merit a big game, such as thanksgiving. 

Plus why on Earth would you feature a team that will likely be one of the worst in the league this year? At least we have Allen and the Cole Beasley drama.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It was only a rivalry in our eyes...  The rest of the leagues sees it as two thumpings.

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I remember that 94 Detroit Thanksgiving game very clearly--the Lions were in some kind of a goofy long black socks with their (even at that time) retro tops, and I remember the Bills falling behind early, but then matching the Lions with Kelly tossing TDs for TDs the rest of the way--unfortunately, his last TD went the other way, and our D couldn't make any stops when they really needed to, so all of the offense coming back went for naught. 

But in other news, the turkey still tasted great later that day, so there's that. 

OJ had a very big day in Detroit on thanksgiving day..nearly 300 yards in rushing.

73 or 74.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

This is a good point. Plus with it being the 100 year celebration youd want a team from the Alf id imagine.

Then you want history between the teams. Really for the Cowboys opponent to fit that criteria its the bills or dolphins. The cowboys don't have much history with the jets or pats that I can think of