Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

2 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I don’t remember but did they change the Thanksgiving rules (if Lions play NFC, Dallas plays AFC)?  If that’s the case, unless Miami gets 4 straight road games, we will be Thanksgiving. 

Dallas and Detroit both played NFC teams last year.  My guess is the Eagles or Rams against Dallas.

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

Lol honestly people make me laugh. Half this fanbase complains about cold weather and the other half hates warm games. PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!! lol

I'll take below zero before roasting in the sun.

2 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

I just saw elsewhere that reports are saying MIA playing DAL for Thanksgiving.  So likely not us I guess.  

I'm seeing reports that dolphins are back to back in Metlife for weeks 14 and 15. Doubt they would have three straight road games. 

11 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

For anyone hoping for Thanksgiving, I noticed Miami is @Cle week 12, @NYJ week 14, and @NYG week 15.  No chance they are getting 4 straight road games (Thanksgiving week 13)

Out here in L.A. the whispers are the Rams at Dallas on Turkey Day.

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Lol honestly people make me laugh. Half this fanbase complains about cold weather and the other half hates warm games. PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!! lol

How can anyone not have been a fan of, for example, watching Marino and the 'Fins struggle in drifting snowbanks sweeping across the concrete plains of Rich in the playoffs? Now having Allen repeat the feat for the Bills against whoever, would warm me up better than a hot bowl of Campbell's chunky in January. Just imho.  

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

If leaks are accurate:

Week 1 at NYJ

Week 2 at NYG

Week 3 CIN

Week 4 NE

Week 7 MIA week 7
Week 10 at CLE
Week 11 at MIA
Week 16 at NE
Week 17 NYJ

IF true,  there is a very good chance we start 3-0 heading into week 4 against NE.   

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

How can anyone not have been a fan of, for example, watching Marino and the 'Fins struggle in drifting snowbanks sweeping across the concrete plains of Rich in the playoffs? Now having Allen repeat the feat for the Bills against whoever, would warm me up better than a hot bowl of Campbell's chunky in January. Just imho.  

As someone who was front row for the Colts game it was an amazing experience I hope to never have again. I do not mind the cold but I am at the point of being ready for an indoor stadium. My dad is 63 I got a kid now at this point I'd rather be able to go with them to games without worrying about if it is possible.

• Like (+1) 1