Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

In previous years we’ve been able to put together about 75% of the schedule before  it’s official release     I haven’t seen much yet in regards to the Bills but have seen other teams   

Schedule based on leaks

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

Week 11:

Week 12: 11/24 at Cleveland

Week 13:  

Week 14:

Week 15:

Week 16:

Week 17:

Let’s focus on our Bills but here’s a few others to get a started....

other games....

• Week 1

• Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears (NFL.com confirmed) –  Thursday night football 
  • Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots (NFL Schedule Leaks, not confirmed) –  Sunday night football 
  • Tennessee Titans vs. Caroline Panthers 
Edited by Fred Marchibroda
Update

29 minutes ago, Fred Marchibroda said:

In previous years we’ve been able to put together about 75% of the schedule before  it’s official release     I haven’t seen much yet in regards to the Bills but have seen other teams   

Schedule based on leaks

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

Week 11:

Week 12: 11/24 at Cleveland

Week 13:  

Week 14:

Week 15:

Week 16:

Week 17:

Let’s focus on our Bills but here’s a few others to get a started....

other games....

• Week 1

• Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears (NFL.com confirmed) –  Thursday night football 
  • Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots (NFL Schedule Leaks, not confirmed) –  Sunday night football 
  • Tennessee Titans vs. Caroline Panthers 

Did the league expand and give some woman named Karen a team. 

10 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I hope not. Tennessee in December is not all that desirable. So bad that I might consider an alternate away game this year. I really don’t want to do that.

4 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

That would be rough.  All I really want is Monday/Sunday night game. 

Just now, Comebackkid said:

I would hate the bye that early

Aside from a potential December game at Nashville I would LOVE this schedule.  6 of first 10 at home, and the end of the season road schedule is not daunting.

I couldn't care less about primetime games.  Once the Bills become a perennial playoff team again we'll get our fair share.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, wagon127 said:

They don't have bye weeks immediately before or after Thursday Games

Where are you getting this?  I'm almost certain I've seen bye weeks before Thursday games, which actually makes a ton of sense.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's not nearly enough primetime games for them... Obviously. 

Clearly they are the toast of the town. Just have them play exclusively on Sunday nights. I get that there's hype for Cleveland but as usual, the media is gonna beat that drum until I wanna puke at the sight of "Browns orange." I sincerely hope all the monstrous egos on that team clash and they implode.

The first game should be Buffalo vs Chicago (Green Bay was an independent in 1919) if for no other reason than we can get the Bulls**t screw job we took on the title in '20 and '21 out of the way and make those Halas babies cry.

...want it at Soldier field?!  FINE, YOU'RE ON!!!

EDIT:  If the schedule disadvantage is now coming up from the last decade, and we have the likes of "No goal" and "The Music City Miracle" on our backs I wish someone would actually do a story how Halas did us in, not only in the early 20s, but in 1950 when he stopped the Buffalo Bills of the All American Football Conference from getting in the NFL.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, blacklabel said:

Clearly they are the toast of the town. Just have them play exclusively on Sunday nights. I get that there's hype for Cleveland but as usual, the media is gonna beat that drum until I wanna puke at the sight of "Browns orange." I sincerely hope all the monstrous egos on that team clash and they implode.

How many prime time games have the Pats had for last decade? Seeing a young Browns team would be a nice change compared against some of the other choices. 

If Allen and the Bills roll this season they will have multiple prime time games next year. 

• Like (+1) 1