All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Is this the taxes thing because I'm not sure how we as a nation would survive having a President's son investigated for tax issues instead of just the actual President.

It's more than just that.  As you all know, or at least suspect.

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

If Hunter goes down, and he may, imagine what awaits the Trump progeny. 

Let me know when it happens.  Again it's not like the Trumps weren't on the IRS's radar for decades.

Edited by Doc

31 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I heard that blanket pardons were all the rage these days.  Why won’t Joe just pardon himself and his family and friends if there were any crimes done?  Easy peasy!

Just b.c Trump does those things doesn't mean everyone should.

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I heard that blanket pardons were all the rage these days.  Why won’t Joe just pardon himself and his family and friends if there were any crimes done?  Easy peasy!

I heard a lot of stuff the past 4 years.  Blanket pardons?  LOL!

• 4 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

*Starting a mega-thread for all the Ukrainian related tentacles of this story. Will do a proper OP write up for it, but I'm still putting my arms around the whole story. 

Sad you're not here to continue the conversation....

8 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Things are so bad the clown is scraping the bottom of the barrel lol

Awe c'mon - your buddy @Deranged Rhinosaid all roads lead to Ukraine.  How would DR feel about this latest quid pro quo that was uncovered this week?

DR would deny it - just like DR went out of his way to deny this as being real:

giphy.gif

Yet Joey claiming in full view of everyone how he was going to withhold money from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma is "perfect" to them.  You can't write this stuff any better.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let's cut to the core issue here.  Why exactly was Burisma paying Hunter some $85K per month to do a "job" he had absolutely no qualifications to perform?  And in return for what?  

Because corruption and extortion. All the obfuscation around this thing is a transparent political sham. 

Hunter was taking money to curry favor with then VP. Trump then tried everything he could to get the dirt on it. It’s really that simple.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Because corruption and extortion. All the obfuscation around this thing is a transparent political sham. 

Hunter was taking money to curry favor with then VP. Trump then tried everything he could to get the dirt on it. It’s really that simple.

So none of this Burisma BS is new. If this weren’t a nothing burger - why wouldn’t the GOP have a million investigations like they did with Benghazi?

They had all the power in the world back then and did jack about Hunter.

Keep spinning kids! 

cc: @All_Pro_Bills

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mnygpunmravfsis4hj

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So none of this Burisma BS is new. If this weren’t a nothing burger - why wouldn’t the GOP have a million investigations like they did with Benghazi?

They had all the power in the world back then and did jack about Hunter.

Keep spinning kids! 

cc: @All_Pro_Bills

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mnygpunmravfsis4hj

Stop avoiding the question.  Take a guess.  What did Burisma get in return? 

And why didn't they former administration investigate and dig into it?  Because when they tired digging into the pay offs and corruption inside the US/Ukraine relationship the Democratic controlled Congress tried to remove the President, that's why.  But you're smart and you know that already.  So why ask?

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Stop avoiding the question.  Take a guess.  What did Burisma get in return? 

And why didn't they former administration investigate and dig into it?  Because when they tired digging into the pay offs and corruption inside the US/Ukraine relationship the Democratic controlled Congress tried to remove the President, that's why.  But you're smart and you know that already.  So why ask?

NOTHING BURGER

giphy.gif